Looking to buy another 360. Any deals?

Ave,

I'm looking for the best prices on the newer, falcon-based XBOX 360 as well - Will probably buy it this week! Any deals?

New is harder to find for a discount but you can always try amazon warehouse but you might get a damaged one. other than that only thing i can think of is find a coupon that dosent exclude hardware

As a question, if the 360s on amazon have hdmi, shouldn't they be the new falcon ones? Also can you check this with the upc or whatever info is on amazon? I'd like to get it off amazon since I got a lot of gift certificates, around $98.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']As a question, if the 360s on amazon have hdmi, shouldn't they be the new falcon ones? Also can you check this with the upc or whatever info is on amazon? I'd like to get it off amazon since I got a lot of gift certificates, around $98.[/quote]

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Cons..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1208248769&sr=8-2

It used to say (with HDMI) or something on the top, but they moved it to the item specs.
If all else fails, you can just tell Amazon that it wasn't as advertised.

I'm not too sure about the Falcon/HDMI thing, but I think that you have to have HDMI to have a Falcon, but I'm not sure if it goes the other way too. I'm sure someone can clarify.

As for Deadpool: Amazon might be your best bet. No tax (not sure about NV but in CA for sure). Any B&M store will charge you tax, and I can't think they have any deals worth the extra $30 in tax off the top of my head. Perhaps consider a Costco bundle and selling away the extra stuff? I think you can just check the outside of the box for the 175W label or something to see if it's a Falcon.

I know Newegg's Platinum (HDMI) boxes are Falcon at this point - check the reviews. But they don't have free shipping - they're adding $16 for that - Both Amazon & Buy.Com beat that by giving free shipping. I just don't know new their models are.

Just because it has hdmi doesnt necessarily mean it is a falcon but it does have a better chance of being one. But most new ones are probably falcon by now

Ordered from Newegg on 4/16 ... recieved it last evening! They did an 'Overnight' on it, for no reason. Can't believe Newegg's shipping. Anyhow - It's a Falcon/BenQ. Had the Team: FDOU & 175W on the White Sticker Label out side. Opened it up and did the Transistor & Power Brick inspection - and sure enough - It's a Falcon!

Newegg is shipping all Falcon's, '08 Manufactures at this point. Mine is a 02/08 Manufacture. Anyone who's looking to save Tax and wants to get Falcon Online - Go for Newegg.Com!

I just ordered one from the amazon warehouse. I called them up and they told me it was just a damaged box item and that it had the full warranty and the 360 itself was not tampered with at all. It was a halo edition, it was priced at $315, but after amazon visa discount and gift certificates I got it for around $250... I hope I get what I ordered...

If you have the Circuit City Rewards Credit Card, you can buy it at Circuit City and not pay interest for it for 3 months. Not really cheaper, but if you need a 360 and don't quite have the cash for it yet, this works imo

bread's done
Back