Looking to buy iPad Air (1st Gen) Brand New with IOS 7 - BBY

CheapAssHustla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Best Buy recently cancelled my order of Majora's Mask 3DS XL. So I have that $50 promo code. I know on there listing, it mentions that the iPad comes with IOS 7. My question is has anyone bought one recently, and it has IOS 7 on it? I hate IOS 8.0, and I never should've upgraded when I had my original iPad Air. IOS 7.1.2 is the best OS out there. Sold it for $350 so I was cool with that, but now I would like to get a new iPad Air. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one for my brother and it had IOS 7 on it, but that was right before the holidays, during one of the gift cards offerings from Target.

I bought one for my brother and it had IOS 7 on it, but that was right before the holidays, during one of the gift cards offerings from Target.
Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. I'm going to order one later on today, and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Was it 7.0 or one of the later versions of 7?

If you do get it and by chance it is already updated, take it back.

If it's listed as having OS7 then you'll probably have the choice of updating it.

Good luck my fellow CAG. :)

Thank you for the posts my fellow CAG's. I received my iPad last night and it has 8.1.2 on it. Can't downgrade, but I think I'll keep it. Like it'll be super annoying trying to get my $50 promotional code back. There's nothing really broken with the , it just that OS has a glitch when settings don't show up properly. I'll try to post a picture later on to show what I'm talking about.

bread's done
Back