Looking to buy legit arcade games (cabinet games)

exceed19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
So I am in the process of finishing my game room up. There are a few games that have old school nostalgia, that I have never played and I REALLY want after seeing some youtube videos.

Where in the hell could I find the following games WITHOUT having to resort to the mame thing (which I have NO idea how it works, and I would not support it either - I want the REAL games, and in good condition). I have been scowering ebay for a while, and NEVER saw this game pop up.

I will also be picking up a pinball game, looking for something under the $2.5k range, and NEWER. Maybe "playboy" or family guy. I found a custom "hustler" machine which had more boobage, but I didnt have this money at that time - and I would totally lean twards something more adult. I am looking to add ONE pin machine, a pool table, and TWO retro games (multiplayer) that are side scroller beat em ups (like golden axe... but NOT golden axe - i want something rare/uncommon). Also, the game can NOT be available for a console. I would like primal rage, but i could get that on 5 different systems.

I am looking for games that are of the following type : Horror/blood, good graphics and sound, mutliplayer (2 minimum, 3 or 4 prefered) Fightem up beat down type games like final fight, golden axe ect. I also like magic, dragons, ogres, demons, skeletons, mytholigical, demonic, werewolves, vamps, ect ect.

One game comes to mind -

Night Slashers

Any other recommendations?? Looking for game recomends first, then lets figure out where to source the REAL cabinets from. I dont mind replacing the screen, but I need the machine to be in good operating order.

The other type of game I would buy, would be a dual "gun" game. Like terminator, time crisis, the mad carnival game ect. ect.

Thanks
-Al

bread's done
Back