Looking to buy or trade for Final Fantasy VII

rowley72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I need a complete, non gh copy of final fantasy VII. I also would like it to be in good condition. If you have one plz check my list in sig or drop me a pm and we can work something out on a price. Or else we can do a partial trade. Please help me i need this game!! And please dont post useless info in here plz. thanks.

[quote name='the ender']There was a CE edition of Final Fantasy X-2?

Free bump.[/quote]

I got that game on release day, and I believe there was only one version. I think the OP is mistaken.

Now Im just curious (hey, free bumps though right?)...who made the CE FFX-2 Guide? I could only find a regular edition by BradyGames.

Here ya go. Theres 3 different versions of this guide. 1 with paine on the cover, one with yuna, and one with rikku. Heres a link to yunas. Click

I have a complete mint FFVII non-GH. What are you looking to pay for it? I checked your trade list and didn't see anything interesting, so if you are looking to buy, shoot me a PM.

[quote name='tnote827']I have a complete mint FFVII non-GH. What are you looking to pay for it? I checked your trade list and didn't see anything interesting, so if you are looking to buy, shoot me a PM.[/QUOTE]

what he said. i've got a mint complete copy, pm me with an offer.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']The Oregon Trail (disk only)

what version is it?
want 2 bucks for it?[/quote] Its version 1.2. no thanks tho.

bread's done
Back