Looking to by established eBay.com seller accounts

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
(The topic title should read "buy," not "by")

Please
(a) PM me with a link to your seller profile
(b) let me know what the selling limits are on your account (X listings / $Y dollars per month) - this info is on your Seller Dashboard

and I'll make an offer based on it.

(This is not against the TOS - eBay account transfers are allowed as long as both parties consent to it - and I've seen many accounts and eBay businesses being sold right on eBay's own website.)

Thanks!

Why do you want this? I have a few different accounts and don't use them much anymore, but I want to know that it's legit before I consider this.

Can't speak specifically for the OP, but if you have a lot of stuff to sell, it's better to start selling with a high seller rating - you can get more money for each purchase if your seller ratings are high...

[quote name='soonersfan60']Why do you want this? I have a few different accounts and don't use them much anymore, but I want to know that it's legit before I consider this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Can't speak specifically for the OP, but if you have a lot of stuff to sell, it's better to start selling with a high seller rating - you can get more money for each purchase if your seller ratings are high...[/QUOTE]
It's not a direct cause-and-effect, but the higher visibility you have under eBay's Best Match algorithm, the higher markups you can afford to charge and still have customers.

If anyone else has eBay account(s), please PM me!

bread's done
Back