Looking to get BB gift card credit turned into Amazon credit. Advice?

-Drippy-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So, as the title states, I have some Best Buy credit I'm looking to get converted into Amazon credit. I tried looking for Kindle cards, but apparently BB doesn't carry them anymore. Also, I did try going the pre-paid Visa card route, but I was denied this at my only local BB. 

I was thinking another easy method would be to try and find someone on here who might be interested in doing a swap, but I'm not sure how that would work, as far as the security goes. Aside from doing a trade with a fellow CAG, are there any other easy methods for going about this? Also, if you are interested, feel free to PM me or post in here. The gift card amount is $331.94. 

Assuming you have GCU which I'm guessing you do whenever a good transfer opportunity to Gamestop or Walmart appears take it.

TLDR: Wait for another 50% bonus at Walmart.

If you are trying to do a trade, which is about the only way you're going to get to where you want to be, you would probably have a higher chance making a post in the trading section here on CAG.

I didn't check your post count but you need at least 25 (I believe to make a thread in the trading section).

If you check threads already there you might spy someone who wants BB credit.

Good luck my friend. :)

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I think I might opt into trying to work out a trade with someone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back