Looking to get rid of some stuff. Dream Para Para+GAME and more

MauMauProductions

CAGiversary!
Hey. I'm in need of some quick cash. I need to get rid of this stuff. Drop a message if you're interested in any of it.

2d_1.JPG

Ehrgeiz -Disc, Front Cover (No Manual) and Back Case-Fair Condition with some scratches. I guess you can consider it 'Gamers Condition' because its been in storage for quite some time and I just found it today. Strategy Guide avilable for $6 more. That's mint condition.

Price:$8 Plus Shipping[\B]

DPP_Sensors_Game_1.JPG

Dream Para Para Paradise with Official Controller Disc, Manual and Controller-Extremly Rare Collectors Game. Sells for around $100. Awesome motion sensing dancing game. Similar to an early Eye Toy: Groove. If you've played this in the arcade you'll understand how cool it really is. I need the money so I have to let this one go....I'll miss it dearly. Comes with everything shown in the picture and the game disc (un pictured). No Modification needed for the Dreamcast and this is NOT A CD-R Copy!

Price: $50 + Shipping

Modded Gamecube Console: Half Functional
I have a modded indigo gamecube that has some problems with disc read error. I only have an AV Cable for this one and I dont have a spare controller. It is switch modded to play imports and seems to work better on the side than upright. Sold as is.

Asking Price: $38+Shipping

45_1.JPG

Complete Shining In the Darkness
MINT Shining in the Darkness for the Genesis. The manual is not creased...just has poor lighting. I never got into this or Shining the Holy Ark...Also for sale.

Asking $10.00+Shipping

Complete Shining the Holy Ark
Mint/Complete. Will take trades for any other Saturn RPG by Working Designs or some cool Saturn Games.
Asking: $30 plus Shipping

Zelda the Wind Waker official Players Guide by Nintendo
Have 8 of these. Asking $5 each plus shipping.

Don't flood with price suggestions unless asked. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, thats true. He was no charm to work with either. Whatever, I'll ship first if it makes you happy. I tried dealing with him and he was a pain. So its over, unsatisfied on both sides. Tough luck. Saftey first, I'll gladly ship first.

Dream Para Para Paradise with Official Controller - Im gonna want this, but after a feedback rating like that you would have to send first Im afraid. If this is alright, please PM me and we can work out addresses and details. Thank You

EVERYONE: be very very carefull with this kid!! he takes forever to ship and often ships broken products. He was a pain to deal with when he was on GameTZ.com but then he got kicked off for ripping poeple off.

just be careful and make him send first. Almost all his games are broken and he often lies about the condition of them.

Seems like a nice kid, but a horrible trader that is imposible to deal with

Lol, I was a pain? I always gave MauMau the benefit of the doubt, even when he sent me broken stuff! Please, don't anyone trade with him! He has ripped other people off at GameTZ.com and pretty much the same thing happened to them that happened to me! http://gametz.com/?x&A=BadTraders&bytzuser=61178&Show+Deleted+BTRs=1. Holy crap that's a lot of BTR's! I'm glad to know that I'm considered a pain when I complete my end of a trade, but when you don't complete any trade at all, you think you aren't one.

EDIT: I forgot to add that he was supposed to send me Shining the Holy Ark, but when he went to send it, he said he "lost it". Looks like he found it. :?

If it helps, I know I did some poor trading in the past but LIKE I SAID: I will always ship first. Period. I dont have the best track record and I am working to fix that. I cleared up the problems I used to have (except for the one, Still working on that) and I am sending first. Geez, I apologize: Just to clarify, I will send first and include more detailed pictures if needed. Yikes.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']I cleared up the problems I used to have (except for the one, Still working on that)[/quote]

You are? That's not the case if I'm the "one" problem you have left. However, if your definition of that is messaging me on aim for the first time in months, and still not trying to finish our trade...

2 PM's sent and no reply - u must really be eager to clear yer name and start trading here ( sarcasm)........PM me back

I'm just confused as to how a game thatnever got a domestic release (Para Para) will work on a non-modded DC. Can someone explain?

bread's done
Back