Looking to potentially trade or sell a like new TI-84 Plus Silver Edition...

-Phantom-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
The item at hand was purchased new and comes complete with everything (i.e. two different cables, the original software disc, manual, a piece of cardboard :), etc...). I did throw the huge oversized plastic carton it came in away, but unless you are an avid calculator collector I doubt you will mind. If there is a reasonable amount of interest I will post photographs. Thanks!

Yeah, I've been wanting one too. I'm too cheap to spring for one, so I've been using a $12 calc from Target for a long time (as well as alot of scratch paper). This would've made my stats classes worlds easier, since the douche bags wouldn't allow laptops and excel on exams.

[quote name='mattcube64']I gotta ask what you're expecting to get...these run pretty high.

Free bump.[/QUOTE]

I'm basically looking for some items of equal eBayable value. So really, how much of a deal it is depends on how cheaply you get your items. I myself live up to the website's name. Of course I will also need a graphing calculator again, so I'm not overly anxious to get it out of my excess inventory. I just figured someone might like to get rid of some "stuff" rather than shelling out actual money.

Thanks for the slight interest!

bread's done
Back