Looking to sell a few rare RPGs (Brand new Lunar SSSC, SO2, and more)

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a brand new copy of Lunar:SSS complete which I'm looking to sell. I also have a copy of Star Ocean 2(missing manual, comes with box), FF: chronicles(mint, non GH). And possibly, a long shot a non GH mint Xenogears(no guarantees, but if a good offer comes along then sure).

I've also got a couple of not so rare PS2 games, all of which are sealed:
Phantom Brave
Unlimited Saga
Romance of Three Kings VII
Dark Cloud 2

Note: I am looking for Pac Pix and rare Sega Saturn games.

Feel free to make some offers on my items. Thanks for the interest.

[quote name='Rig']Go ahead and CML and collection for Lunar...[/QUOTE]

Hey Rig, how many copies of the Lunars do you have for PSONE?

I'm not looking really to sell US, it'd be more of a pack in to a trade, like a little bonus, cause I know the demand for the game is LOW.

[quote name='nneace']Hey Rig, how many copies of the Lunars do you have for PSONE?[/QUOTE]

I have one complete copy, and my others are incompletes. I had five total, but gave one copy to my nephew, and one copy to nachzeher...

[quote name='Rig']I have one complete copy, and my others are incompletes. I had five total, but gave one copy to my nephew, and one copy to nachzeher...[/QUOTE]

And I thank you for that. :) Though in the midst of work, finals and job hunting, I have yet to play it. I will, someday soon I hope.

[quote name='nachzeher']And I thank you for that. :) Though in the midst of work, finals and job hunting, I have yet to play it. I will, someday soon I hope.[/QUOTE]

Awww...she needs to be played! :lol: Still looking for that "Making of" disc...the pong-style game on there is really quite fun...

bread's done
Back