Looking to sell: RARE RPG'S. plus alot more Looking to buy: Anime

RPGguy101

Banned
I am looking to see people interest on my games. i am going to list all of them, and see what happens. I may have more kickin around, got to check. I will also look at offers for 360 games, ps1/2 rpg's as well as anime. Also looking for blu ray movies.

.hack series. All 1-4 and G.U 1,2,3. All GU are complete and mint. .Hack part 2 and 4 have no manual.

Vandal Hearts
Koudelka
Dragon Valor
Dragon Warrior 7
Chrono Cross
Alundra
Legend of Dragoon GH
Grandia
Jade Cocoon
Star Ocean
Wild Arms 2
Legend of Legaia, 1 complete, 1 disc only
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve
Granstream Saga
Saiyki Journey West
Thousand Arms - complete, with memory card stickers and holo gram also.
Threads of Fate
Arc The Lad Collection
Final Fantaasy 7(black label) and 1 green label. case in hard shape, manual included, disc are xcratch but play perfect.
Final Fantasy 8 GH
Final Fantasy 9 black
Final Fantasy Anthology 1 complete, 1 has only FF6 and 2 soundtracks and case
Final Fantasy Origins

total: 26

Playstation 2:

Mana Khemia delux
Xenosaga 1,2,3. 2 and 3 are sealed
La Pucelle Tactics
Phantom Brave
Legaia 2: Dual Saga
Champions of Norrath GH
Grandia 2,3
Dark Cloud GH
Star Ocean: TTEOT
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy 12
Wild Arms 3
Makai Kingdom
Suikoden 3
Suikoden 4
Shadow Hearts Covenenant
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Persona 3 no soundtrack
Growlanser Heritage at War delux
Odin Sphere
Romancing Saga
Dragon Quest 8 sealed, and 1 disc only
Arc th Lad ToS disc only

Playstation 3:

Time Crisis 4 with guncon 3
Little Big Planet
Devil May Cry 4
Unreal Tornument 3
Metal Gear Solid 4 LE
Valkyria Chronicles - open but never removed from case

Total: 6

Playstation Portable:

PoPoLoCrois
Legend of Heroes 1
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core
Tales of Radiant
Valk Profile

Total: 4

Xbox 360:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
The Darkness
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Bioshock + Guide
Beautiful Katamari sealed
Over G Fighters
Ninety Nine Nights
Kameo
Prey sealed
Forza 2
Sonic the Hedgehog
Orange Box
Rainbow Six Vegas
Blacksite Area 51
World Series of Poker
Dirt
Grand Theft Auto 4 SE
Perfect Dark Zero CE
Army of Two
Lost Planet
Dead Rising
Gears of War, 1 regular, one LE
Need For Speed Carbon
Prince of Persia LE
Rock band 1 full set
Rock Band 2 full set
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Left 4 Dead
Condemned
Dead Space + SE art Book
Guitar Hero 2,3 1 wireless guitar
Guitar Hero World Tour, 2 wirless guitars
Fable 2 LE sealed
Blue Dragon + guide
Eternal Sonata
Oblivion
Phantasy Star universe
Dark Messiah
Final Fantasy XI
Overlord
Star Ocean The Last Hope
Infinite Undiscovery sealed
Enchanted Arms
Kingdom Under Fire
Two Worlds sealed
Lost Odyssey
The Last Remnant
Spectral Force 3

total: 51

Nintendo DS:

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
Animal Crossing
Children of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Magical Starsign
Harvest moon game only
Elite Beat Agents
Zelda Phantom Hourglass

total: 8

Nintendo 64:
all cart only unless noted

1080 snowboarding
Namco Museam
Robotron manual and box
Zelda Orcarina of Time
Mario 64
Goldeneye x2
Perfet Dark
Turok
Resident Evil 2
Nightmare Creatures
Mario Party
Diddy Kong Racing x2
Mace the dark age
Mario Kart
Toy Story 2
Beetle Adventure Racing
Xtreme G 2
Body Harvest
Quake 2
Star Fox 64
Chopper Attack
Excitebike 64
Polaris Snowcross
Rayman 2
Pokemon Snap
Cruisin USA
GT 64
Gex 64
tony Hawk
Jet Force Gemini

total: 32

SNES:
both crt only
Mario Paint
Final Fantasy 3

total: 2

PC:

World of Warcraft
Sacred sealed

my wants:

Anime sets and movies. LMK what you got. Will buy.
some ps1/2 rpg's, and some xbox 360 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RPGguy101']I am looking to sell these games:

.hack series. All 1-4 and G.U 1,2,3. All GU are complete and mint. .Hack part 2 and 4 have no manual.

more will be coming VERY soon, going to weed out my collection.

my wants:

Anime sets and movies. LMK what you got. Will buy.
some ps1/2 rpg's, and some xbox 360 games.[/QUOTE]

Do you have anything NIB/Pristine and complete in your collection?

yes, i will always love rpg's. But i am going to weed some out. I got to go through my collection, and take offers. I may not get ri of some, some i may. all depends on the offers i get. They will be hard to let go of tho. No guarantee on gfetting rid, but looking for ppl's wants.

x - nothing sealed no. Some of my games are in excellent condition, with very little scratches. Any game from the ps1 days will have some scratches, unles they were never played. But most have VERy little. But i can definatly take a look to check.

[quote name='RPGguy101']yes, i will always love rpg's. But i am going to weed some out. I got to go through my collection, and take offers. I may not get ri of some, some i may. all depends on the offers i get. They will be hard to let go of tho. No guarantee on gfetting rid, but looking for ppl's wants.

x - nothing sealed no. Some of my games are in excellent condition, with very little scratches. Any game from the ps1 days will have some scratches, unles they were never played. But most have VERy little. But i can definatly take a look to check.[/QUOTE]

Nice :)

/My quote's actually on the back of the first two .hacks

[quote name='RPGguy101']yes, i will always love rpg's. But i am going to weed some out. I got to go through my collection, and take offers. I may not get ri of some, some i may. all depends on the offers i get. They will be hard to let go of tho. No guarantee on gfetting rid, but looking for ppl's wants.

x - nothing sealed no. Some of my games are in excellent condition, with very little scratches. Any game from the ps1 days will have some scratches, unles they were never played. But most have VERy little. But i can definatly take a look to check.[/QUOTE]

Damn it's a shame they are not NIB/Pristine. I would have bought a handful of titles including that FF7 BL.

Good luck with your sale though.

x - I have bought alot of so called "pristine" condition games from ps1, and to my experience none are unless they were never open, just open, or never played. Age alone with a little tiny bit of play to even the most careful person will cause some minor scratches. My FF7 has only an extremely small few scratches, hairline at that, extremely hard to notice. but when looked at in the right light and whatever they are there. Same with thousand arms and DW7. Arc the lad has everything it ever came with, i can't even remember if the thumb things were open or anything, and the discs i had a hard time finding a scratch, but its there.

[quote name='RPGguy101']x - I have bought alot of so called "pristine" condition games from ps1, and to my experience none are unless they were never open, just open, or never played. Age alone with a little tiny bit of play to even the most careful person will cause some minor scratches. My FF7 has only an extremely small few scratches, hairline at that, extremely hard to notice. but when looked at in the right light and whatever they are there. Same with thousand arms and DW7. Arc the lad has everything it ever came with, i can't even remember if the thumb things were open or anything, and the discs i had a hard time finding a scratch, but its there.[/QUOTE]

I'm a collector and you're a gamer. That's what separates us both. :D When it comes to Condition the only words in my vocabulary are pristine/flawless/like new or new sealed.

Free bump tho.

x - actually, i don't play a big lot. i mainly collect. I do play some. I'm not a collector who won't play what he owns tho. I do always look for the best i can get, i just come to realize a couple scratches are normal, and gonna happen. Unless i am getting the games to just sit there, and not be played, i don't mind a cpl scratches. but on another note, i do have a few sealed games in storage at my uncles storage place in toronto, but i know i will never get the value i think they are worth, although i know on ebay they would get a small fortune.

[quote name='RPGguy101']I am looking to see people interest on my games. i am going to list all of them, and see what happens. I may have more kickin around, got to check. I will also look at offers for 360 games, ps1/2 rpg's as well as anime. Also looking for blu ray movies.

Vandal Hearts
Koudelka
Dragon Valor
Dragon Warrior 7
Grandia
Star Ocean
Wild Arms 2
Granstream Saga
Saiyki Journey West
Thousand Arms - complete, with memory card stickers and holo gram also.
Arc The Lad Collection

Would you be interested in sticking these on Ebay? If yes, would you PM me for prices? Only PM me if your willing to Ebay. Thanks.

I'd be potentially interested in Thousand Arms and Koudelka depending on pricing and such; I guess PM me with pricing.

I have some games but I don't think you'd really be interested in anything I have. :>

I'm interested in Xenosaga 3, Mana Khemia Deluxe, possibly some other things.
I have some anime :
Technolyze 1-6 ( 3-6 sealed)
Ergo Proxy 1 sealed
Wolfs Rain 1 -2 ( 1 sealed )
Haibane Renmai Complete
Sailor Moon Perfect Collection 1
As far as RPG's , hard to find one you don't have! (well, that I'm willing to get rid of at least >-< )

PS2 - Dark Alliance 1&2
PM me if interested in anything.

Would you be interested in buying:

Gundam Wing Complete Collection I & II
Zeta Gundam Complete Collection I & II ?

Tan - sorry about that, i never did get a chance to. but For now i am going to have to say i am going to wait, i have this posted here, and am going to post locally and stuff as well,

bread's done
Back