Looking to trade for Naruto GNT 2, 3 or 4

Kain Vincent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Looking for these either of these two games. Must be complete and in great to mint condition.

Mostly looking to trade at the current moment. My list of games up for trade is in my sig (under "Game Collection"). :cool:

EDIT: Naruto GNT 2 is also ok as well, however I would prefer GNT 3 or 4.

I doubt you'll get a freeloader here.

[quote name='CAG Trading Guidelines']7. The following items are not for sale, trade or purchase on CAG:
* Freeloaders, or any other software that allows for the playing of import games, which is beyond the scope of the functionality of the console.[/QUOTE]

They're not that much on the import sites, and it's worth the investment for future games you may get.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, what Frisky said.[/quote]

Ah, sorry about asking for that item then. I'll remove it from the thread title and the OP. :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I doubt you'll get a freeloader here.

They're not that much on the import sites, and it's worth the investment for future games you may get.[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation on that item. Is there any special deals for one (I think Play Asia had one for around $10) ?

I also recall that you played some of GNT series, Frisky. Out of 2, 3 or 4, which would you recommend?

bread's done
Back