Looking to trade Garfield DVD for Napoleon Dynamite DVD or something else

Follandboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I received two copies of the new Garfield DVD. Both are open, but one has all of the paperwork, which can be sent out. I am really looking for someone with Napoleon Dynamite to trade. If anyone has anything differnt they'd like to offer me, let me know. I have a GBA, Cube and PS2.

I love Garfield, that movie is not Garfield.

So why did you get two? Why are both open? And why do you think you will get anything for "Garfield" the movie.

BTW Garfield is like %7.50 somewhere this week.

I have a copy of Kill.Switch (sealed) looking to get a copy of Growlanser generations deluxe thxokbye!

Didn't we have a thread about not shitting on peoples trade threads? I realize he's wishing for the moon here.. but if you're not interested, then move on.

Yeah, I'd like to trade two sealed copies of winter 2001's Jampack (!!!) for a sealed copy of Rez and a sealed copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for PS2, thanks alot, you're taking advantage of a FANTASTIC deal here.

[quote name='No!']Yeah, I'd like to trade two sealed copies of winter 2001's Jampack (!!!) for a sealed copy of Rez and a sealed copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for PS2, thanks alot, you're taking advantage of a FANTASTIC deal here.[/quote]

stfu

get napoleon dynamite, whichever way you can, but garfield is not the way to do it. also, a suggestion, get shaun of the dead, it is very funny

I'll have to say sorry on behalf of the n00blings. It seems you finally get past 100 posts and you are suddenly allowed to come take a dump in other people's business. Or, such as in the case of David85, you are just an ass.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Didn't we have a thread about not shitting on peoples trade threads? I realize he's wishing for the moon here.. but if you're not interested, then move on.[/quote]

yea we did

Thanks everyone for not learning to fuckin read.

OP if you want me to delete this thread and make a new topic, then go ahead. He clearly states "or something else" and maybe he was not looking for a straight up trade.

Saw ND this weekend nice to see a movie that is a little bit different for a change. And I love that one of the thread crappers is a guy who posted in all caps when he first got here and didn't know any better

bread's done
Back