Looking to trade SF IV Arcade Stick for Marvel vs. Capom 2 Arcade Stick - Xbox 360

chuckstaton

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a Street Fighter IV arcade stick (wired) for Xbox 360. I'm looking to trade it for the Marvel vs Capcom 2 arcade stick for 360.
I'm not sure if the MvC stick is wired or wireless, but I know they are the exact same product with different faceplates.

Mine is barely used. My friend Zakk bought it, beat the game, and sold it to me. I've used it three times and I'd just rather have the Marvel vs Capcom 2 one.

the MvC2 arcade stick is worth more than the SF4 one. Just keep that in mind when trying to trade for one (i have a SF4 one personally)

FWIW, the MvC2 stick just dropped in price few weeks ago by $20 ($140 now) & was a Gamestop exclusive (in addition to Madcatz's own webstore). And no, the MvC2 sticks aren't wireless.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']the MvC2 arcade stick is worth more than the SF4 one. Just keep that in mind when trying to trade for one (i have a SF4 one personally)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I know that SF IV came out before the Marvel one, and that it's a Gamestop exclusive. But if it isn't wireless....

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']FWIW, the MvC2 stick just dropped in price few weeks ago by $20 ($140 now) & was a Gamestop exclusive (in addition to Madcatz's own webstore). And no, the MvC2 sticks aren't wireless.[/QUOTE]

...then it sucks if it's worth too much more. It's the same thing. I'm willing to negotiate with people though.

(also thanks to Nucking Futs!)

bread's done
Back