Looks like Karma got Cloudspekk....

Advocatus

CAGiversary!
ripped from Fatwallet
Sorry if this is a repost.

CloudSpekk said:
My car got broken into a few days ago (the day before my 21st Birthday to be exact) and the thief tried to steal my car (1994 Honda Accord) and punched out my ignition. Since I'm 21 I do not have full coverage, my insurance company wants an arm and a leg for full coverage and I cannot pay for it along with my high tuition costs for college and insane 2.40 a gallon gas prices. So that means I have to get my car towed from my house to the nearest Honda dealer. But I'm not terribly close to one and with the high gas prices on average the towing companies want anywhere between 90-120$ to have it towed plus tax of 8.9%.

I was wondering if there would be any way for me to start the car myself so I could drive it into the dealership and save myself some money.

Here's a link to the picture:

http://home.comcast.net/~cloudspekk/IMGA0385.JPG

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

If you need to contact me, either PM me or contact me through AOL IM screen name: CloudSpekk or if you need to you can email me at: [email protected] if you don't want to post the details here.

Thanks so much in advance..

Either this is Karma, or our little Cloudspekk is moving up to grand theft auto, for real.
Sorry if this is a repost

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Did you post at fatwallet to NOT help him?[/quote]

That would take too much effort to get involved. I just figured CAGers would be humored by it.

Let them learn for themselves what he is. Wasn't it Fatwallet that was posting trust's sunday ads without giving credit? If I'm wrong, please correct me. But I could give a crap about the well-being of fatwallet.

[quote name='Ledhed']Let them learn for themselves what he is. Wasn't it Fatwallet that was posting trust's sunday ads without giving credit? If I'm wrong, please correct me. But I could give a crap about the well-being of fatwallet.[/quote]

I think that was a CGA rip-off site that was doing that.

God I miss earthbound, of all the games not to make a sequal to. We've got 45,000 Final Fantasies but only 3 Mother games, only one of which actually goes by the name of Earthbound.

People never apreciate anything that's truly excellent until it's gone. Earthbound, those PS One rpgs everyone is all wet over now, Monty Python etc. It's sad, but I have a complete Earthbound, and that makes me quite happy.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='BasketCase1080']HA I dont buy it... i think its just another scam....[/quote]

Bingo. I agree.[/quote]

Yaeh Me too.

bread's done
Back