Looks like Play-Asia got my order mixed up with someone elses...

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for some Wii games on sale, 14.99 each, 2 Sim City Creators, 2 Tiger Woods 08 & 1 Need For Speed Undercover. Bought them solely to resell for profit, except for a copy of Sim City for a friend. So today I get a big box, inside is:

3410059628_58f150dc0f.jpg

All of it is "out of print" on Play-Asia's site. Indeed odd.

So I've contact Play-Asia to see what they are going to do about it, my best hopes is they let me keep this stuff and resend my games as well. Anyone know how they handle stuff like this? And on another note, anyone know about these figures, such as WHAT they are and or their value?

[quote name='Hostile']They look like Inukami figures.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I was spelling it wrong when I searched it on Google, I saw the name on Play-Asia's site but instead searched for Inakumi.

[quote name='chakan']I hope that's a tail on the first figure.[/QUOTE]

It is, my buddy thought they sent me a "anime tubgirl figure".

[quote name='Cmosfm']It is, my buddy thought they sent me a "anime tubgirl figure".[/quote]

lol.

So after several days of waiting and sending them pictures that they requested, here's what they want me to do:

Send the items back to them.

When they get them they will give me STORE CREDIT for the return shipping cost.

THEN they will ship my items out.

So in other words, they fucked up, they want to give me STORE CREDIT for the return shipping, and they want me to wait another whole fucking MONTH to get my shit I ordered. I told them that this method is unacceptable and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I've really loved Play-Asia but after this incident I'm not so sure how it will all pan out.

[quote name='s2k']that sucks that they messed up i say demand a refund and order from someone else[/QUOTE]

The message I sent them was this:

"Hello. I'd like to receive my items or a full refund before I ship these back to you, considering this is an error on your part and not on mine, I feel that is only fair. Also, store credit is not an acceptable method of refunding the money it costs to return this item to you, again, it's not my fault the item was shipped to me and I shouldn't be forced to take store credit for the money it costs me to return this item to you.

Please let me know when you will either ship my item out or give me a full refund, because at this point it's been way too long waiting for these items, and as it seems I'm going to have to wait several more weeks for them, and that again is unacceptable. "

I'd keep a chargeback in mind if they give you the run-around on the store credit issue. It's completely their fault, and they shouldn't be offering store credit for what you're paying to send their mistake back to them.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'd keep a chargeback in mind if they give you the run-around on the store credit issue. It's completely their fault, and they shouldn't be offering store credit for what you're paying to send their mistake back to them.[/quote]

This is exactly what they should do, since it wasn't THEIR fault they shipped the wrong items.

I also LOL'd @ 'anime tubgirl'. Least it wasn't anime goatse.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is exactly what they should do, since it wasn't THEIR fault they shipped the wrong items.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit confused, are you saying they SHOULD be offering me store credit? It definitely wasn't their intention to ship me the wrong items, but I should in no way whatsoever be responsible for fixing their mistake.

CheapyD contacted me and is going to contact them on my behalf and see if there is something he can get done, for which I'm very grateful.

EDIT: Also, I paid with Paypal, so I could file a claim with them if I have to.

at least you are doing better than the guy who got the broken Zelda figure, which was heavy and cost a lot to ship back, and I dont think they offer anything for the return shipping.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I'm a bit confused, are you saying they SHOULD be offering me store credit? It definitely wasn't their intention to ship me the wrong items, but I should in no way whatsoever be responsible for fixing their mistake.

CheapyD contacted me and is going to contact them on my behalf and see if there is something he can get done, for which I'm very grateful.

EDIT: Also, I paid with Paypal, so I could file a claim with them if I have to.[/quote]

I meant it as that's what you should do, though I never know 100% if a CAG is a male or female, so I just use the term they in place of guessing.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I meant it as that's what you should do, though I never know 100% if a CAG is a male or female, so I just use the term they in place of guessing.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, I always assume "they" means the site themselves.

[quote name='Brian9824']Ha if you end up keeping the figures i'd be intrested in trading for em :)[/quote]

This, do want.

[quote name='georox']This, do want.[/QUOTE]

If something goes south and I wind up keeping these, I will be in touch with both of you.

So I wake up to this message:

"Certainly, you can ship the wrong order back when you receive the correct
order. We are preparing your order. It would be shipped soon. For the
return postage, we can refund via PayPal. "

YAY!

But then there is this message:

"
We regret to inform you that one or more items of your recently placed order (#********) have been become unavailable and removed from your order."

fuck

At this point I don't even want the stuff, especially since everything I ordered is now on 5-15 shipping. I just want a refund now, but I'm going to wait and hear back from CheapyD before I respond to them.

Hopefully something good comes out of this, I will say though I'm beginning to get pretty damn happy that I stopped using Play-Asia that much...

[quote name='georox']Hopefully something good comes out of this, I will say though I'm beginning to get pretty damn happy that I stopped using Play-Asia that much...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't imagine many ways this would turn out well where I'd actually be happy using them again. Just a couple days after this order I bought another 50.00 game, which I haven't even received yet. :/

[quote name='Cmosfm']I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for some Wii games on sale, 14.99 each, 2 Sim City Creators, 2 Tiger Woods 08 & 1 Need For Speed Undercover. Bought them solely to resell for profit, except for a copy of Sim City for a friend. So today I get a big box, inside is:

3410059628_58f150dc0f.jpg

All of it is "out of print" on Play-Asia's site. Indeed odd.

So I've contact Play-Asia to see what they are going to do about it, my best hopes is they let me keep this stuff and resend my games as well. Anyone know how they handle stuff like this? And on another note, anyone know about these figures, such as WHAT they are and or their value?[/quote]

Looks like the first one is about $30 which is one i'm intrested in if you decide to trade or something.

http://www.amazon.com/Inukami-Yoko-...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1239238229&sr=8-1

How much was the order you placed with them anyways?

bread's done
Back