Lord of the Rings PC Prepaid Game Cards $5.99 and $8.99

digitalbabe

CAGiversary!
Inetvideo.com has the following deals:The Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar Prepaid 60-Day Game Time$5.99 http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009893 The Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar + 90 Days of Free Prepaid(PC NEW) only $8.99 http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009945 Enjoy!DB

Inetvideo specializes in purchasing large qty's of media and selling at near closeout (for many items). 1000's of people buy from them on Amazon, thier website,etc and they are legit (there are discussions regarding HD DVD, Blu-Ray etc etc, on every major movie forum).

Take care!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious myself. I have all the current expansions, and I don't want to start a new account. Anyone purchase yet?

[quote name='Durkan']Do they just send you the key via email or do you get the gamecard packaged to you?[/QUOTE]

Hi there, as there were responses, I checked with them, to help get questions answered.

They said that they send the card in a box. If you buy the game too, then you receivethe card, the game, with the key and the manual.Hope this helps!DB

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Anyone know if this site is legit? That is a pretty incredible deal.[/QUOTE]

Hydro, I've ordered dozens of items from them, and have always been happy with their service and products. They are also on Amazon, so you can see feedback. Enjoy if you decide to purchase!

DB

[quote name='KansasFF']These would work on the current expansions right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they work with current expansions.

Note that the 90-day prepaid game card is most likely a 60-day game card combined with the 30-day free trial that comes with the lotro boxed game.

Since the trial time cannot be added on to an existing account, it would be pointless for someone with an already-established account to order the boxed version of the game--unless of course they wanted multiple game accounts.

edit: I cannot actually speak for the credibility of the website, but it definitely seems strange to offer something that normally retails at $30 for such a low price.

Also, if you have other questions, they have an instant chat and e-mail, where I am sure you can get any other questions answered as well. I've used both and they've been pretty responsive. Have a good one! DB

This is an awesome deal, I was already thinking of resubing to LOTRO. Web of Trust gives this site an "Excellent" rating btw

The photo of the product on the site shows up as a 60 day card, so I'm hopeful that it is correct.

I'm just finishing up the 30 days with the PAX East deal and this is a cheap solution to playing a little longer. Thanks.

DBQ

[quote name='Gnomes and Pie']edit: I cannot actually speak for the credibility of the website, but it definitely seems strange to offer something that normally retails at $30 for such a low price.[/QUOTE]

Not any stranger than the dirt cheap Age of Conan cards Hastings had a while back, which I got not problem. I think those were ordered through Amazon but I can't remember.

Between that that I haven't even opened yet and STO lifetime, I'm good on MMO's for a long time.

The 2 months comes to $8.94 with standard shipping for me.

Good Deal.

EDIT: Also the checkout button doesn't seem to work in Firefox (for me). Everything is fine however with IE.

Has anyone ordered more than one card at a time and if so, does the shipping go up with each card? This would be a great deal if you could order several cards at once for cheap.

[quote name='bb4lake']Has anyone ordered more than one card at a time and if so, does the shipping go up with each card? This would be a great deal if you could order several cards at once for cheap.[/QUOTE]
Yes, the shipping increases with every card you order.

I ordered a card and used Google checkout with Firefox - no problems.

inetvideo also has the same deal through Amazon but for some reason the shipping is much higher there - even before the 15OFF discount. good deal if you've got Amazon credit though...

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing deal! thanks so much! i just bought six for under 50 bucks. I should be all set for a year and this is a game i just got into. It's awesome!

Hi guys,

Long time reader, first time posted.. Decided to register to thank digitalbabe for the post, great deal.. I just grabbed a few for me and friends that I know would love this.

Any ideas on howmuch stock these guys have? I may need more later on..

This is even better than the 3rd Anniversary deal Turbine's putting on! I snatched up a couple. Thanks for the word!

Thanks OP.

Hadn't played since launch, but was interested in trying it again. Between this and the $9.99 digital complete version I picked up last night, I'm good for all expansions and 5 months of play time for about $25.

Thanks OP, in for 6 60-day cards, and shipping appears to be free (at least for an order of that size)!

[quote name='Gnomes and Pie']Note that the 90-day prepaid game card is most likely a 60-day game card combined with the 30-day free trial that comes with the lotro boxed game.

Since the trial time cannot be added on to an existing account, it would be pointless for someone with an already-established account to order the boxed version of the game--unless of course they wanted multiple game accounts.

edit: I cannot actually speak for the credibility of the website, but it definitely seems strange to offer something that normally retails at $30 for such a low price.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has been selling Age of Conan cards for $12.99 down from $30 for awhile now, so it isn't that strange. Come on now, this is a discount games site and we see how games are dropping in price like rocks in water these days so should we really be surprised by anything anymore?

So I ordered a couple of these cards using google checkout. The full price came to 11.98. The standard shipping was free. I don't know if this is always the case or a limited time thing.

I bought game + card, and had to pay $3 shipping, but no biggie there. Hell, $15 + shipping for full expansions + 5 months of gametime? Easy win.

[quote name='Zarkon']I bought game + card, and had to pay $3 shipping, but no biggie there. Hell, $15 + shipping for full expansions + 5 months of gametime? Easy win.[/QUOTE]

this is actually just the original game, no expansions included unless they are giving moria out for free now when you subscribe...

Holy crap, this is a sweet deal. I haven't played any MMO's for a few years now but I think I might jump on this.

Ordered some just over a week ago - got them today, plugged one in and I'm good for 60 days! Thanks a bunch OP!

[quote name='oldboy26']this is actually just the original game, no expansions included unless they are giving moria out for free now when you subscribe...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they aren't, Moria and the other one are still paid.

Does anyone know if you can put more than one card in on your lotro account or do you have to wait for the 60 days to be up before adding another card? Sorry to stray off topic. Just got 3 cards in and ordered 3 more.

[quote name='xaelus']Bought 3 60 day cards and none of them work. Trying to get through to iNet.[/QUOTE]

When entering the numbers do not enter the GTC in the first string. If your cards have that. Hope this helps.

[quote name='xaelus']Bought 3 60 day cards and none of them work. Trying to get through to iNet.[/QUOTE]

Any luck getting them to work and/or getting through to iNet?

The cards are back in stock. A few people already reported in this thread that they got the cards and are legit. I'm willing to bet the person who didn't get it to work (as the above poster stated) may of input the wrong line code (but just a guess, could be a bad card also).

Any word of when these cards are gonna be in stock? Planning on getting the game and want to get it as cheap as possible! Currently looking for the 9.99 deal as well.

[quote name='kosmos13x']The cards are back in stock. A few people already reported in this thread that they got the cards and are legit. I'm willing to bet the person who didn't get it to work (as the above poster stated) may of input the wrong line code (but just a guess, could be a bad card also).[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ... ordered 6 cards and none of mine are working. I get the following error:
"The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com. [err: 30022] The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com. [err: 30022]"

I tried entering the codes with and without the GTC prefix, but no success. Has anyone had any luck resovling this with iNet or Turbine?

They are this cheap since LOTR: Online is going to go free to play for all non premium content. They are adding a VIP selection for premium content.

check out the first news item on http://www.lotro.com/

bread's done
Back