Lord of the Rings PC Prepaid Game Cards $5.99 and $8.99

digitalbabe

CAGiversary!
Inetvideo.com has the following deals:The Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar Prepaid 60-Day Game Time$5.99 http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009893 The Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar + 90 Days of Free Prepaid(PC NEW) only $8.99 http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009945 Enjoy!DB

Inetvideo specializes in purchasing large qty's of media and selling at near closeout (for many items). 1000's of people buy from them on Amazon, thier website,etc and they are legit (there are discussions regarding HD DVD, Blu-Ray etc etc, on every major movie forum).

Take care!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dfo']Hmmm ... ordered 6 cards and none of mine are working. I get the following error:
"The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com. [err: 30022] The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com. [err: 30022]"

I tried entering the codes with and without the GTC prefix, but no success. Has anyone had any luck resovling this with iNet or Turbine?[/QUOTE]

OK, figured it out, I was entering my card code in the "Product Key" section, while there is evidently an entirely different place you are supossed to enter "Game Cards" at (click the "Add Game Card" link in your subscriptions window after you've logged into the LOTRO portion of the Turbine site).

As the previous poster mentioned, these may be worthless now since they're going Free2Play, but at least I got the system to recognize the cards I bought last month!

[quote name='dfo']OK, figured it out, I was entering my card code in the "Product Key" section, while there is evidently an entirely different place you are supossed to enter "Game Cards" at (click the "Add Game Card" link in your subscriptions window after you've logged into the LOTRO portion of the Turbine site).

As the previous poster mentioned, these may be worthless now since they're going Free2Play, but at least I got the system to recognize the cards I bought last month![/QUOTE]

You will be getting full access to the game with the paid and soon to be VIP status. What everyone is thinking when this game is going f2p is that its a free game when in reality its just a hidden extended trial. With VIP 99% of the content will be unlocked and that wont required a bunch of pricey micro transactions to unlock the content.

[quote name='ekwalizer']amazing deal! thanks so much! i just bought six for under 50 bucks. I should be all set for a year and this is a game i just got into. It's awesome![/QUOTE]

aww bummer as LOTR is going free 2 play

[quote name='kosmos13x']You will be getting full access to the game with the paid and soon to be VIP status. What everyone is thinking when this game is going f2p is that its a free game when in reality its just a hidden extended trial. With VIP 99% of the content will be unlocked and that wont required a bunch of pricey micro transactions to unlock the content.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. This is why I don't get all the hubbub.

[quote name='synweb']I would assume they would still be valid with the VIP accounts though.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking too.

I just wonder if the vendor will get any more of these in stock or if they'll stay away from them because of the upcoming F2P model?

My reading says 99% of the content will be "open" to non VIP people. it sounds like VIP will get faster logins (roumor mill says "Q's" for the rest of us) 5 character slots instead of 2 and monthly credits to buy stuff with. So if all this is true, the game iwll be 99% playable (all area's) for the cheap people. Sure wish they hadnt pressed the lifetime and year long subs on the aniversery (about a mnth ago, when they had to know the F2P was going to happen, nice sucker play for us SUCKERS).. i was suckered into one :(

The other big factor in free play will be the gold cap. I think the max amount of gold you can have with a free account is going to be 5, which means you better hope they allow you to purchase mounts with a micro-transaction or you're going to be doing a lot of running.

I'm not worried about the login queues because I usually play at odd hours, but I definitely don't want to be stuck without a mount. I'm considering activating now and playing long enough to get a mount then dropping to a free account.

Actually, I still think it's worth more than what i paid. I also get unrestricted access to everything. It is my favorite mmo right now easily surpassing WoW which, has been a ton of fetch quests. LOTRO follows a story line which is very faithful to the middle earth lore which i love. i also have limited game playing time so i can't commit to long raids..

bread's done
Back