Lord of the Rings trading card game LOTRTCG

If you have a Target in your area check in the section with all of the YuGiOh and Magic/sports cards. They have some small boxes filled with random assortments of packs of older cards. About a month and a half ago the Target near me had Dragonball Z CCG, LOTR CCG, some plain LOTR, some Powerpuff Girls, and a few other things that I can't remember right now. The prices were cheap too, $1.50 a pack if I remember correctly.

Me and a friend picked up boxes of some of the older sets for $20 each from a Wal-Mart more than a year ago in the trading card section (near the Pokemon, Topps, etc), but I'd imagine those are all sold out. The game itself isn't that great unless you REALLY, REALLY like LOTR, even then, it really isn't worth learning all the rules. The game is just that un-fun.

[quote name='Lordnosfer']If you have a Target in your area check in the section with all of the YuGiOh and Magic/sports cards. They have some small boxes filled with random assortments of packs of older cards. About a month and a half ago the Target near me had Dragonball Z CCG, LOTR CCG, some plain LOTR, some Powerpuff Girls, and a few other things that I can't remember right now. The prices were cheap too, $1.50 a pack if I remember correctly.[/quote]

Actually they're $1/per pack. I buy out all packs of the VS. System Marvel Origins (first VS set) packs any Target I go to has hoping to get a rare in there that has been reprinted and still legal to use.

bread's done
Back