Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Platinum Series Special Extended) $24.99 + ship DEAD

allout1986

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.shnoop.com/

lord3med.jpg

I'd but it but I'm trying to save money (aren't we all) and waiting for a Blu-Ray release.

Someone on CAG was just looking for this exact deal a few weeks ago. Hopefully they find this thread.

I bought each extended edition the day they released... I'd kinda like a box for all 3 boxes :)

Really, I'm waiting on the super BD set (if it ever comes).

The Blu-Ray version will be expensive & i don't think they have all the extra. Right now you pay under $25 plus shipping. You end up pay at least $60 or more Blu-Ray version. Glad i paid $8.99 a each at CC deal few months ago!

[quote name='Methadon']I bought each extended edition the day they released... I'd kinda like a box for all 3 boxes .[/quote]

Didn't you get the mail-in offer in your ROTK box? They sent out the 3-set box holder for free + about $3 shipping.

[quote name='Kerig']Didn't you get the mail-in offer in your ROTK box? They sent out the 3-set box holder for free + about $3 shipping.[/quote]

Yea, but the offer expired in '05. I don't know why I didn't cash in on it at the time... Oh, well. Doesn't look bad on my shelf, still.

And whoever said the BD will be expensive - I know. I still want it in 1080p, and I'm sure it'll be the extended editions :)

The Blu-Ray version is coming in 2009 according to a recent webchat with PJ and Del Toro over at TheOnering.net, but its only going to be the theatrical versions which is a let down IMO. Does anyone even watch the theatrical versions now? I havent watched any of them since their first DVD releases.

at least at my Walmart, the other extended editions (The single disc versions) are 29.99 all the time for all three.

bread's done
Back