Lord of The Rings VIP Friend Keys

element51

CAG Veteran
I have several 2 Week VIP Friend Trial keys to give away.

MODERATOR: Stop deleting my thread, I have every right to give away free registration codes for this game here in this thread.

Not when you keep fishing for people to sign up for your referral, as you have in every other thread you've made. All the while acknowledging that it belongs in the referral forum but you just don't care because it's "It is but its not getting visibilty there.."

If you truly want to just make people aware, post that and be done. Don't keep throwing your referral link out there, either by straight posting or by suggesting people use the one in your sig. Especially when it's outside of the referral forum.

[quote name='element51']MOD: I did not refrence my refferal in this post[/QUOTE]

...Having it in your signature when obviously promoting the game is a pretty fucking obvious reference.

[quote name='element51']MOD: I did not refrence my refferal in this post[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to this post. Had you done so, this post would have been deleted already.

[quote name='georox']...Having it in your signature when obviously promoting the game is a pretty fucking obvious reference.[/QUOTE]

Yeah as much as the mod is reffering people to his amazon sotrefront in his sig.....and yourself with WOW in your sig.... QUIT trolling my thread

[quote name='element51']Yeah as much as the mod is reffering people to his amazon sotrefront in his sig.....and yourself with WOW in your sig.... QUIT trolling my thread[/QUOTE]

You just don't get it, do you?

[quote name='RarestSolanum']Just got a code from this guy.
They're 14 day Mines of Moria keys, which activates the VIP. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome.... just glad someone can appreciate me giving them away and get some use out of the buddy reg keys I have!

bread's done
Back