Lost Gamefly Game What Do I Do?

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
I lost a :ps3:game that i recieved in the mail through gamefly. Am i going to get charged for it and if so for how much? Can anyone give me any info?

^^^
insightful.

well. you can wait a week or two and say you already shipped it and hasnt arrived so the
mail lost it. Or you can you can man up and say you lost it. you'll prolly get billed the keep it price on it.

My cousing lost a DS game gamefly had sent me, I said I lost it and they charged me the "Keep It" price on it.

Let's go with: Be a responsible human being and notify them that YOU lost it and are willing to pay the replacement price.

Sounds good to me.

I think there was a case where a cag sent back the wrong game and game fly was like too bad, so I guess you could just send back the wrong game if you are that type of person.

If you're happy to pay for the game OP then I'd suggest just going for the "Keep It" option without telling them you lost it.

You'll end up paying the same and will avoid any black marks against your Gamefly account.

If you go the dishonest route and tell them it was lost in the mail they'll note that against you and if it happens again they may well suspend your account.

I thought the same thing happened to me when i sent a game in and the game was in the mail for 2 weeks. I sent Gamefly a i lost my game in the mail support ticket. However my game showed up 2 days later.

call em. Tell em you put it in the mail and it hasn't cleared your que. if your dishonest

call em. Tell em you lost it....if your honest.

First time they let you off. Or at least they did with me. Granted this was netflicks. They said since we were honest they wouldn't charge us. My two year old did something to it. We think he put it in the trash.

yup do whatever you want i could care less about your morals/ethics. If you dont want to payit report it as lost in the mail if you want to own up say you lost it. its up to you.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='1_Chocobo']^^^
insightful.

well. you can wait a week or two and say you already shipped it and hasnt arrived so the
mail lost it. Or you can you can man up and say you lost it. you'll prolly get billed the keep it price on it.

My cousing lost a DS game gamefly had sent me, I said I lost it and they charged me the "Keep It" price on it.[/QUOTE]
what if a game you 'lose' doesn't have a keep it price?

If you are a true honest man, pay the price of the game to gamefly. If you don't got the money just say you lost it in the mail.

[quote name='cheshiretrina']what if a game you 'lose' doesn't have a keep it price?[/QUOTE]

Then you should bump a three-year-old thread instead of just asking Gamefly.

I say tell them you lost AND that you are willing to pay. They might be cool about it and let you slide. I had a similar situation with netflix and they were very good about it. they didn't charge me. but I also have had the account for about 6 years.

which game was it? and how did you lose it ? o_O I hate game fly btw tried to 1 month free service and it took them 2 weeks to get me my first game so by the time I actually got around to playing it for 3 days I had to return it and guess what it took 1 week for them to process its return.....freakin A....

I was really freaked out when I saw a post I didn't remember making. Then I saw the date. FIRE-BREATHING FISTS

Blondemoment.jpg

[quote name='QiG']Let's go with: Be a responsible human being and notify them that YOU lost it and are willing to pay the replacement price.

Sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Take a similar (but hypothetical) situation:

1) You loan your friend a game, the friend lives out of state, so you mail it to them.
2) They lose the game.
3) You ask for it back after some period of time (a week, a month, whatever).

At this point, how would you prefer they act when you ask for it back?

[quote name='Survivalism']Then you should bump a three-year-old thread instead of just asking Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

At least he apparently used the search feature. I see many people get flamed for posting a new thread and not searching...so at least he did that much. :)

bread's done
Back