Lost (in Blue) & Found

dafunkk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Though it doesn't seem to have gotten all the hub-bub of other disappearing games, it seems to me that Lost in Blue has gotten very hard to find. (Well, there seem to be several affordable, non-inflated eBay auctions, but I don't count those when considering availability.) I held off on getting it at Best Buy with the $10 coupon way back when and then it went and disappeared on me afterward.

Imagine my surprise to see two copies magically reappear at my Best Buy!

So I snapped it up on the spot.

At the checkout counter, I saw that they had the new ATi RED magazine out (whereas they hid them last time.) I excused myself from line to check it for coupons, but unfortunately didn't come across any. (Maybe that's why they weren't hidden away this time.)

I used two $5 RZ certificates along with the 10% BestBuyBuzz.com coupon, so walked away having spent only $18 and change.

Strangely I didn't play even one song of Guitar Hero this visit. Madness, I tells you!!

Yeah, it appears most Best Buys recently restocked this game and Castlevania: DoS. I'm not sure if they reordered from Konami or just found a bunch in a wherehouse. Either way, it still seems to be the only store to have it in stock new.

bread's done
Back