Lost in Shadow for Wii

VGMStudios

CAGiversary!
This game is out right?
Has anyone gotten a chance to try it out yet?
What are your thoughts about it. I would like to try it but want to know what others think. I think the concept is cool I just hope the execute it right. It looks fantastic.

VGM out...

Yeah I noticed it at Walmart.. buriued in their games not displayed at all.. had I not known it was new, it would have blended in with the other less than stellar games...

Who knows but its not getting treated that well so far, hopefullyit has some legs and picks up..

its not a great time to release a game I dont think... maybe feb or so would have done them better.

I received a copy from Amazon today and plan to spend some time with it tonight. Not expecting anything at the level of Ico, but hoping for a similar experience.

Played through about a half hour last night and was already 15% through to completion. Looks like it might be a short one.

It was fun though - a little disorienting to look at shadows only and not the real items in the foreground, but you get used to it quickly.

oh there was a thread about it. thanks for the link.
you can close this one if need be.
I recently got it myself and I must say I am rather impressed. I will agree it can get a bit disorienting cause you want to look at the foreground all the time. I look forward to finishing it cause I have a lot of questions I would like answered. Like who is that boy and why was he all tied up?

VGM out...

bread's done
Back