Lost Mass Effect Hardcore/Insanity gamerpics- any way to recover them?

Ruahrc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My 360 suffered a RROD a few weeks ago. I just got it back today, seems to be working okay (also seems to be the same unit I sent in, as the serial numbers match).

Anyways, looks like I have everything except I seem to have lost my mass effect gamerpics that you get when you beat the game on hardcore/insanity mode. I thought I had saved all the gamerpics to a spare USB thumbdrive as backup (I had other gamerpics on it) but must have forgotten to copy these.

Am I screwed? What can I do to get them back? I do have backup saved games of my playthroughs, smartly I have a save file of just prior to the ending boss on each difficulty, so I could go back and just beat the end boss again- however, the achievement has already been unlocked on my gamertag- therefore would I not be eligible to unlock the gamerpics again, as they seem to be tied to the achievement and not necessarily just beating the game?

Sucks that I slogged through 3 playthroughs only to happen to put the gamerpics on my internal memory and not the hard drive, and then losing that internal memory when the system got hosed on RROD! Argh! Otherwise this seems to be the only thing I lost due to the RROD.

Ruahrc

Well good news I loaded up my insanity difficulty save and beat the last boss and it unlocked the gamerpic again! So I then loaded up my hardcore difficulty save and unlocked that one too. Only took about 20 minutes total- and super easy as my chars were very powerful.

This time I copied the gamerpics to my backup USB stick so I'm covered in the future.

bread's done
Back