Lost Odyssey case help

Terabyte7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
I just picked up Lost Odyssey and I really hate the 3-disc spindle case piece of crap that it's packaged in. Does anyone know where I can get a single-disc sized dvd case (so I can continue to use the original box art) that will hold all 4 discs separately...even if it isn't green?

Try meritline.com or supermediastore.com. Both have DVD cases that hold 4 discs, but you'll have to buy at least 25 (at least from what I saw on meritline) for 6.25 plus shipping. I'd link you to the exact page, but the link doesn't work. Here's a picture though.

meritline_1992_142457347

edit: the left and right flaps hold one disc each, plus the middle flap holds one disc on each side. And yes, both meritline and supermediastore are reputable sites. I buy from them all the time.

Wait.. so where would you put the manual if the left and right flap hold a disc? Or.. am I misunderstanding you?

[quote name='Vinny']Wait.. so where would you put the manual if the left and right flap hold a disc? Or.. am I misunderstanding you?[/quote]

Vinny, the case in the picture appears to be upside down. If you look on the right side of the case, you see the prongs where the manual can go. And the opposite side of the middle DVD holder should 3 DVDs, two on the side that's not shown and the one prong you do see.

bread's done
Back