Lost Odyssey

rifle21

CAGiversary!
Been eying this game for a while, just can't bring myself to spend 50 on it used. Anything lower out there?

Was wondering the same thing. I just picked a 360 back up and this was one I really had my eye on. Was going to get a used copy from GS w/ the coupon, but all the used ones at the store I stopped at tonight were in rough shape. I may try another store tomorrow...but would like a new deal if there is one. :)

BTW, on a side note, was the guide for this pennied out anywhere?

Careful. It's a multi-disc game, and a long one at that. I bought it used, and still working on it. I'm hoping I don't get to the end of disc 3 to find out it errors out. :(

On a side note, it's worth the 50.

[quote name='howlinmad']Careful. It's a multi-disc game, and a long one at that. I bought it used, and still working on it. I'm hoping I don't get to the end of disc 3 to find out it errors out. :(

On a side note, it's worth the 50.[/QUOTE]

Yea, this was one of the main reasons I passed on the one decent set they had. I picked up my 360 @ Target & got the $25 gift card, so I might just go back tomorrow and put that towards the game. Still not sure tho.

Got mine off Ebay sealed for 35 bucks shipped about a month or two ago. When it came, I noticed that it looked like disc 3 might be cracked, so I had to sweat it out as I played through the first two discs, but it worked fine when I got to it.

This game is worth the full $60, best RPG this generation, no questions asked, but for your inner cheapass...

Their is a 20% off Coupon plus Edge =30% off of Lost Odyssesy at Gamestop, so around $30 or so bucks

That's how I got my copy, last week: Edge card + 25% off, walked off with a near mint copy from Gamestop for around $32.

Fun game, very Square-ish, but with some nice innovations that make it seem a bit less annoyingly esoteric as a JRPG. Don't play with anyone else around, though, as some of the story is wince-worthy.

[quote name='Poor2More']This game is worth the full $60, best RPG this generation, no questions asked, but for your inner cheapass...

Their is a 20% off Coupon plus Edge =30% off of Lost Odyssesy at Gamestop, so around $30 or so bucks[/quote]

Agree totally about the worth $60 part.

Well, as mentioned the copies at my GS were not in that great of shape, otherwise I would have done the 30% off thing. I think I've decided to use the $10 off $50 coupon that TRU sent me & pick it up that way. Total price difference between that & a used GS copy will be about $13 after tax, and I think it's worth that to get a good copy.

bread's done
Back