Lost Planet 2 (PS3)

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Im looking for the best place to get LP 2, I was waiting to see if a preorder item appeared but just a map pack, even though EU got 7 items... which makes me believe maybe im missing something. I also see no discounts or bonus's for it, atleast the ps3 one, so im asking here! Wheres the best place to get this?

[quote name='bmachine']Early reviews on this have been pretty mediocre. I was going to grab it at release but I'm holding off now.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same after playing the Multiplayer, but i did like the co op enough to want to play it, I also saw servbot and was sold *im a rather simple gamer im afrade Y_Y* I might look into reviews... but i often disagree with them, like how SSF IV is getting 80%'s *8/10's, 5/5, etc* yet the lariat is as over powered as SF IV, which that alone makes me feel its a lack luster port =\ so i often disagree with reviews so ill pick it up then trade fast ^^;;

ill look into the bestsku one though! Thanks for the replies, ill wait a bit to see if theres anything else going on =3

[quote name='admiralvic']Wasnt that for xbox only?[/QUOTE]
Not trying to hijack but really? I was looking for a deal for the 360 version. Im a huge LP fan but money is tight and with the reviews being meh i wanna save some money

bread's done
Back