Lost Planet 2 xbox 360/ps3 $48.73 @ Amazon

InnocentBystander

CAGiversary!
Sorry for no links. Just saw this while browsing on my iPhone. Amazon has Lost Planet 2 for $48.73. Don't know if the quick price drop is a bad sign, but it seems like this is happening to a lot of new titles soon after the release date.

Great price as it JUST came out but I'm sure this game will be hitting the $30 mark soon. I can wait. I loved the first Lost Planet but Lost Planet 2 is not as appealing.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Holy Shit, EPIC FAIL for the people that preordered.

**-- THAT SUCKS 4 U --**[/QUOTE]

Way to contribute absolutely nothing.

[quote name='GuardianE']Way to contribute absolutely nothing.[/QUOTE]
you're one of those that pre-ordered?

[quote name='GuardianE']Way to contribute absolutely nothing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but he's right though. I sort of want this but I can easily wait til it gets cheaper.

[quote name='yarkitty123']All I want is that damn salamander! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wheres MAH SALA-MAN-DER???DERR!

Seriously wish I bought the game at KMart and got one. The things are selling for $40+ on eBay. That would almost pay for the game.

awesome! thanks

i have an amazon giftcard coming in the mail. I hope this deal stays until next week. I really want this game but couldnt drop 60

Thankfully I never picked up my preorder of it at Gamestop. I loved the demo, but the reviews have scared me off. If it gets low enough I might give it a whirl. Thanks anyways OP.

Just watched the QL on giantbomb and really glad I didn't grab this initially. I almost preordered with the GS 25% coupon.

That being said, I agree with other posters, price will probably continue to drop. Looks like they sunk some money in this game and can't afford for it to not sell. The salamander was totally cool tho.

-

I actually picked this game up during the KMart deal and I think its a pretty good game. The multiplayer is good and the coop is very fun with friends. If you plan on playing it for a single player experience, then I wouldnt recommend it as it seems more coop orientated. I do agree that the game will most likely drop it price pretty quickly. I recommend a 25-30 dollar price point.

Preordered it and took it back about a week later after reading so many bad reviews. I'll just wait for Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake :)

I'll pick this up again and actually play it this time, for no more than $30. I hear it is a real pain by yourself and I couldn't convince any of my friends to get it.

bread's done
Back