Lost Planet 3, Remember Me, DmC, RE: Revelations (PS3, 360) $19.99 @ Capcom Store

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
shipping is $7.33  :(

Lost Planet 3 - $19.99 PS3 / 360

Remember Me - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC

Resident Evil: Revelations - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC + add a RE Umbrella for $10 more

DmC: Devil May Cry - $19.99 PS3 / 360; add DmC pendant for $10 more

Thanks GBAstar for the heads up on the other games on sale, updated the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember Me was very enjoyable. I think there's some over-exaggeration on how bad it is.
I think it's because a lot of people really wanted to like it or wanted it to meet its full potential and were really disappointed that it didn't meet expectations. I know that was the case with the author from my site, but I personally haven't played it yet. It doesn't look terribly appealing to me.

Grabbed DmC, Remember Me, and 2 x Lost Planet 3's (all PS3 copies) for a grand total of $91.06 (S&H charges decrease greatly after 1st item).

Will trade in both copies of Lost Planet 3 for a total of $66.40 in Amazon Credit, which means DmC and Remember Me cost me $12.33 each. Score! Also nets me $30 towards a 2nd Dualshock 4.
Damn I wish I would have done this.

What's everybody's opinion on Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen? I seen gamefly doesn't carry it so was considering it. I haven't even played the original one yet that I got from bestbuy for $10 though. lol

FYI, previous deals are back in stock, and include Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen!!!  For recap, the deals are as follows:

Lost Planet 3 - $19.99 PS3 / 360

Remember Me - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC

Resident Evil: Revelations - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC + add a RE Umbrella for $10 more

DmC: Devil May Cry - $19.99 PS3 / 360; add DmC pendant for $10 more

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes free bobble budd!!!

Free shipping on orders over $50.00!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a trap!

Did the people who got screwed on Monster Hunter ever get their money back. I remember they kept trying to charge full price even with out the controller that was suppose to be included, etc. People were having a hell of a time trying to get it  cancelled or straightened out.

Wow, is it really that bad? I've never had issues with them when buying from the Microsoft store. Is it different for Capcom?
It's been bad for everyone who ordered from Capcom. Orders are late, refunds are near impossible to get, and bonuses are excluded.

I went like more than a month without my refund because they didn't want to issue one. They actually wanted to ship partial orders by avoiding addressing callers. They sent out e-mails that would be marked as spam in most e-mail sites so some people didn't even see it. I would have missed it if someone didn't post about it.

I imagine that you would have your order within 5 business days...And last time I checked, Amazon gives you a few days grace period to make shipping (for trade-ins). 

The shipping prices seem higher than necessary for games. 

I imagine that you would have your order within 5 business days...And last time I checked, Amazon gives you a few days grace period to make shipping (for trade-ins).

The shipping prices seem higher than necessary for games.
Huh?

Trade-in for Amazon and having a Capcom store order in 5 days? What are you smoking?

bread's done
Back