Lost Planet anyone?

shadowrep

CAGiversary!
Does anyone Play this online?
maybe we can set a CAG night?
cause i bought the game rcently and its really good imo

I bought the game almost a year ago i believe.
But somehow i haven't played pass the first 3 lvls or so since i bought it.
I agree tho the game is really good so i really need to find time/motivation to finish it someday.
But when i bought it i remember that the online was already long dead, so never even played a single online match.
I not too sure about the recent colonies edition or if the servers even work with each other.
But i'm sure someone else can feel in on it.

colonies edition IS NOT compatible withe the origional edition, yeah it sucks, but it says that on the cover of my copy of colonies edition for the 360 so id assume the same for ps3

I actually started a thread a while ago over it, and I was hoping to turn it into a game night thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169032

However, I never got it on PS3 yet. I really like the game and there's no denying I want to pick it up (and play online), but trying to get it for the price I want (right now the lowest price is $25 at Meijer). Once I do, I'd definitely play with you online (you are already on my PSN buddy list too oh course).

I got this game back around the holidays on Amazon for ~$13. I should throw it in sooner or later. I just assumed the online scene was dead already, so it fell to the back of the pile.

bread's done
Back