Lost S3 DVD $30 @ amazon

I wanna jump on this but I really wanna just get the blu ray version. Is the blu ray version worth $28 more? $58 for blu ray and $30 for dvd?

[quote name='ivanctorres']I wanna jump on this but I really wanna just get the blu ray version. Is the blu ray version worth $28 more? $58 for blu ray and $30 for dvd?[/quote]The Blu-ray's quality is amazing (not surprisingly, since it IS a Buena Vista / Disney release). If you've happened to have an Amazon.com card you can use the code DVDSAVE5 and get 5 more dollars off the price.

[quote name='ivanctorres']I wanna jump on this but I really wanna just get the blu ray version. Is the blu ray version worth $28 more? $58 for blu ray and $30 for dvd?[/QUOTE]

If you have 1080p, ABSOLUTELY.

[quote name='slidecage']wonder what they will sell the 6-8 esp. season 4 for

60 bucks? good luck selling that[/quote]

Season 4 is going to be 18 episodes total, so they won't release a season 4 box set until all 18 episodes have aired.

[quote name='jae23']Season 4 is going to be 18 episodes total, so they won't release a season 4 box set until all 18 episodes have aired.[/QUOTE]

are you sure about that. i though the seasons were 12 episodes each if it wasnt for the strike

total of 36

why would they do 1 1/2 seasons. that would mean Season 4 on dvd couldnt come out until Mid way though season 5

unless they do some bullcrap like

Season 4 vol 1
season 4 vol 2

[quote name='jae23']Season 4 is going to be 18 episodes total, so they won't release a season 4 box set until all 18 episodes have aired.[/quote]

Wrong.

The next three seasons, including this one, are supposed to be 16 episodes each, for a total of 48. However, if the strike isn't settled soon, this season may only end up being 8 episodes as that's all they have filmed so far.

[quote name='lawdood']Wrong.

The next three seasons, including this one, are supposed to be 16 episodes each, for a total of 48. However, if the strike isn't settled soon, this season may only end up being 8 episodes as that's all they have filmed so far.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats all Id head was in the can as far as being done... Im holding out for a better deal on the BR version

bread's done
Back