Lostwinds Apple iOS FREE

Don't feel bad. I never check that thread either because most of the stuff isn't even worth free to me.
So if someone (like yourself) makes a thread when a "premiere" game becomes free or $.99 or whatever, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='Stimes']I got this game free a while back via Starbucks code. Still haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was actually planning on buying it for the Wii, so this worked out.

[quote name='kraftwerks']Don't feel bad. I never check that thread either because most of the stuff isn't even worth free to me.
So if someone (like yourself) makes a thread when a "premiere" game becomes free or $.99 or whatever, I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Perfectly said - I couldn't agree more! Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Stimes']I got this game free a while back via Starbucks code. Still haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. Never even opened the app.

no prob guys glad 2 help. its like deja vu again. same as dat free medal of honor thread i started yesterday where everyone argued about posting it in the free section were no one checks. also u guys should check out mad coaster it also free and pretty fun got it from the ios sale thread so props for dat.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Who checks that? Lmao not everyone wants to dig through garbage to find a gem. Anyway thanks tc. Without this topic I would not have known.[/QUOTE]

"I wouldn't have known because I didn't check the other thread" is becoming the new "I thought this was supposed to be CHEAP ass gamer." I'm perfectly fine with this and some of the bigger deals getting their own posts outside of their general threads, but at what point did admitting to being lazy ever turn into a rally cry? It's such a broad statement too... when do we stop indulging the people who "wouldn't have known if it wasn't on the deals page"? You may dislike digging through the general threads, but I dislike digging through the main deals page.

Thanks OP, Would of never caught it on my own. I appriciate when people like yourself post deals like this, as in digging thru a thread to find one game is a pain. A++++ OP-------Haiden0919

[quote name='kraftwerks']Don't feel bad. I never check that thread either because most of the stuff isn't even worth free to me.
So if someone (like yourself) makes a thread when a "premiere" game becomes free or $.99 or whatever, I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
I agree, thank you. I would have missed this. I appreciate having something special, huge deal, gettinh a thread on the main page than the deal getting buried in another thread. Nobody really abuses this method too much. I think some personalities just like to point things out to others

bread's done
Back