Lot of 9 GCN titles. $5.00 starting price, No Reserve...

Well, here is the thing...

I COULD ship to Canada, but the last time I did that, the price for 4 DS games shot up from $7 to about $17+, which I had no knowledge of at the time. My Post Office's rates had changed and gone up 3 times since the last time I shipped to Canada. I didn't want to scare away bidders, so I didn't include Canada in the listing.

I know that I CAN ship to Canada for a lesser class (like Media Mail or something) that might be a few days longer wait, and it won't be nearly as much to ship it, but I don't know right now what the price would be and the last auction I sent, they told me I couldn't insure the package to Canada with that, for some reason.

I'd be willing to ship to Canada for you folks on CAG, but I just don't know what the postage or the amount of time it would take to arrive would be right now. I'd also need a money order as payment, again, due to convergence fees. I once had a check for $20 from Canada and was told the fee of exchanging currency would cost more than the check was even worth, and had to embarrassingly email the buyer back and ask them to send a money order instead.

I dunno what it is. The town I live in just seems to be weird about this sort of stuff. BUT... If anyone here from Canada is willing to bid knowing that, then I don't mind. I just figured I would avoid the hassle with the eBay description.

bread's done
Back