Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

Johnny Depp has been in many popular movies from the Disney Pirate movies to many of Tim Burton's classics recently he was in a film where he played a "man of technology"

Name the movie for the win

o_O?

and #25 is...*counting*...ooo Houdini I believe this was actually a TV mini series was a 2 part event about the life of Harry Houdini

now parts of the film were true and some were supposedly not but at one point in the film it said specifically that Houdini made more money than what US official?
The last Johnny Depp movie I watched... it was bad.
MV5BMTk0ODkzODY5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAxMDYyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Ok i dont really remember much about this movie but its titled Date and Switch. Wife is giving me the idea for this one. Funniest first date story you have 5 min....GO!

On my first date with my most recent ex, I took her fishing with my friend and his wife.  She wound up sitting in the car with my friends wife while he and I fished.  I don't think we said more that two words to each other.  She and I only went out a few more times after that.   Not really funny, just kinda sad.  lol

My first date with my fiancée, I didn't know what I was doing and thought I was so cool.... So the entire night I called the limo driver mr. t and called her hot by saying holy porche! From cars

On my first date with my most recent ex, I took her fishing with my friend and his wife. She wound up sitting in the car with my friends wife while he and I fished. I don't think we said more that two words to each other. She and I only went out a few more times after that. Not really funny, just kinda sad. lol
sounds like a bad blind date no offense

but Spicollidriver takes the win

Next movie on the stack is a funny one. Its a movie with Seth Rogan and James Franco called This is the End.

What TV show made these actors famous?

ok gonna do a 4 movie giveaway and they are all animated and movies for kids but still good movies in my opinion

Mr Peabody & Sherman

Justin and the Knights of Valor

Rise of the Guardians

Team Hotwheels: The Origin of Awesome

to take this haul what is the name of Mr Peabody's time Machine?

Wedding crashers / The Wedding Singer 2 pk

The wedding singer stars Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore I gave away another movie with those 2 actors earlier Titled Blended. What muscle man was the lead singer of a group in the Movie Blended?

bread's done
Back