Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

Afro's Edit came before Gilgamesh's edit, whose original post just said "Elementary."
Thanks for standing up for your fellow CAG :D

But, I think Gil got ahead right before me. But no hard feelings either way

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Boys and girls its a new week and that means new movies have found their way to my collection and of the 3 new movies i got 2 have digital codes ^^ and even though im pissed that True Blood S7 was sold out I'm in a good mood cause it means I get t pass on 2 codes for you. Today's codes are for:

Tammy- Starring Melissa McCarthy

How to Train Your Pet Dragon 2

So tell me who wants a chance at some movies?

Hello Boys and girls its a new week and that means new movies have found their way to my collection and of the 3 new movies i got 2 have digital codes ^^ and even though im pissed that True Blood S7 was sold out I'm in a good mood cause it means I get t pass on 2 codes for you. Today's codes are for:

mememe

How to Train Your Pet Dragon 2 for sure

i am!!!

Alright here is the contest for these 2 videos

I am a very huge ERB fan. They just started the new season yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k is Episode 1. Mythbusters vs. Ghostbusters

To win these 2 movies together watch this video and tell me your verdict. Choose your winner and why. I will choose a winner and that will be who grabs these 2 titles

I will choose a winner tonight.

The answer is neither.  Stay Puft clearly won this battle.  Not only does he smother the busters, he straight up slams Jamie's use of a Beret.  Nobody has an answer for him.  He came in at the last minute and stole that show in true fluff fashion.

I mean, technically Stay Puft is in the Ghostbuster camp... so the Ghostbusters camp reigns supreme.  They integrate their own lines while the Mythbusters are stealin' lines from Bloodhound Gang.  Plus, anybody who sides with Walter Peck automatically loses 20 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k is Episode 1. Mythbusters vs. Ghostbusters

To win these 2 movies together watch this video and tell me your verdict. Choose your winner and why. I will choose a winner and that will be who grabs these 2 titles

Ghostbusters for sure won with that line "We roast host shows when our flows cross streams, pumping out blockbusters while you work behind the scenes". dayuuuuum they got burned.

Gonna have to pick Ghostbusters on this one. There were some pretty good references to the movie thrown in there. The Mythbusters team didn't really come up with anything that great and there was some much that they could have said.

Thanks for the chance to get these Lothorius! 

Nice ERB.

I will also say that the Ghostbusters team won this one. The reason is Bill Murray, Even if it is a fake Bill Murray, the Law of Bill Murray Logistics says that:

Bill Murray + Anything = Better

Therefore: Fake Bill Murray > Any Non Bill Murray

well i just wanna say mythbusters because they reminded me of the song, the bad touch by bloodhound gang. Which brings back so many good times and memories.

Nice ERB.

I will also say that the Ghostbusters team won this one. The reason is Bill Murray, Even if it is a fake Bill Murray, the Law of Bill Murray Logistics says that:

Bill Murray + Anything = Better

Therefore: Fake Bill Murray > Any Non Bill Murray
After much deliberation and the help of a good friend we have decided that of all the answers this one is the one that stood out to be the winner of the 2 movies. Dyeknom was second with his out of the box thinking with the Stay Puft Marshmallow man but sadly as there is a single prize he takes nothing. Sorry Dyeknom.

Congratulations Tom Foolery!

I should be getting True Blood S7 later this week at some point and if it has a code which it should i will be doing something for that so until next time.

Have a good one

As promised I have more movies this week including Season 7 of True Blood

I also have Once Upon A Time in Queens

Jersey Boys

Here Comes The Boom

now I just gotta figure out how to give them away cause im swamped with the new Expansion release for World of Warcraft xD

I also have Once Upon A Time in Queens

Jersey Boys

Here Comes The Boom

now I just gotta figure out how to give them away cause im swamped with the new Expansion release for World of Warcraft xD
YES YES YES!!! Jersey Boys!!! I am from Jersey!!! WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT!!!

[quote name="EpicGilgamesh" post="12239993" timestamp="1415994877"]YES YES YES!!! Jersey Boys!!! I am from Jersey!!! WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT!!![/quote]

Haha I guess we no which one you want lmao.

I also have Once Upon A Time in Queens.

Jersey Boys

Here Comes The Boom

season 7 of true blood!!!!!!!! only season i need to watch

Aight here is the deal I have to work in just a few hours so what im gonna do is go sleep then go to work and at 5pm EST I get off work as soon as i get home which is about 20min drive and get situated I am gonna do a straight code drop for all 4 movies simple as that s be here or be square

I do apologize but I have had a very long day and after dealing with emergencies its been quite stressful so i want to do something nice and although it contradicts my previous message since i made a comment about what movies i was gonna give out only 4 messages refer to each movie and each message refers to a specific movie so to be nice and relieve my stress each person who mentioned the specific movie is going to receive that particular movie next week will have normal contests as usual sorry for those who were waiting for drops I do apologize its just been really hectic next week i will figure out some way to make it up to you or at least in the near future

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12242889" timestamp="1416102275"]I do apologize but I have had a very long day and after dealing with emergencies its been quite stressful so i want to do something nice and although it contradicts my previous message since i made a comment about what movies i was gonna give out only 4 messages refer to each movie and each message refers to a specific movie so to be nice and relieve my stress each person who mentioned the specific movie is going to receive that particular movie next week will have normal contests as usual sorry for those who were waiting for drops I do apologize its just been really hectic next week i will figure out some way to make it up to you or at least in the near future[/quote]

Nicely done man and congrats to those who wanted the movies/show. I am sure everyone will appreciate the codes.

I do apologize but I have had a very long day and after dealing with emergencies its been quite stressful so i want to do something nice and although it contradicts my previous message since i made a comment about what movies i was gonna give out only 4 messages refer to each movie and each message refers to a specific movie so to be nice and relieve my stress each person who mentioned the specific movie is going to receive that particular movie next week will have normal contests as usual sorry for those who were waiting for drops I do apologize its just been really hectic next week i will figure out some way to make it up to you or at least in the near future
I was looking forward to the drop, but I get it, real life gets in the way, sorry you have been stressed. I just appreciate that you give these away and congrats to those that got them!

I do apologize but I have had a very long day and after dealing with emergencies its been quite stressful so i want to do something nice and although it contradicts my previous message since i made a comment about what movies i was gonna give out only 4 messages refer to each movie and each message refers to a specific movie so to be nice and relieve my stress.
Lothorius, you rock as usual. Sorry you had a stressful day, and I want to say thank you once again.

Hope tomorrow is a bit more peaceful.

well not exactly a peaceful day today been sick and had to spend the morning with the doctor but I have a few other movies to give away to make up for the whole deal yesterday

Deliver Us From Evil

The Big Lebowski

Scarface

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

8 Mile

Silver Linings Playbook

well not exactly a peaceful day today been sick and had to spend the morning with the doctor but I have a few other movies to give away to make up for the whole deal yesterday

Deliver Us From Evil

The Big Lebowski

Scarface

8 Mile

Silver Linings Playbook
Scarface please

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12244078" timestamp="1416164446"]well not exactly a peaceful day today been sick and had to spend the morning with the doctor but I have a few other movies to give away to make up for the whole deal yesterday

Deliver Us From Evil
The Big Lebowski
Scarface
8 Mile
Silver Linings Playbook[/quote]

Oh scott pilgrim is a great film :whistle2:D

not gonna be just straight giveaway this time gonna do some sort of contest or something to give them away trying to figure out what to do atm

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12244098" timestamp="1416164859"]not gonna be just straight giveaway this time gonna do some sort of contest or something to give them away trying to figure out what to do atm[/quote]

That's fair can't wait gonna be glued to the screen now haha.

skitched-20100427-125429.jpg

A little math trivia what is this?

Winner gets the movie of their choice

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12244153" timestamp="1416166177"]
skitched-20100427-125429.jpg

A little math trivia what is this?

Winner gets the movie of their choice[/quote]

Ouch this hurts can I say 0 and forget about it lol.

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12244168" timestamp="1416166475"]im not asking for what it equals Im asking what that complete set of variables is called[/quote]

Well it's called the Quadratic Formula if that is what you mean lol.

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12244172" timestamp="1416166539"]winner name your movie sir[/quote]

Yay I thought you wanted the actual answer lol.

Well seeing as others have there hopes on some of them can I have Deliver Us From Evil please. It gives people the chance to get the films they wanted :)

I feel like a brainiac now haha. :/

bread's done
Back