Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

1. the maze runner

2. the scorch trials

3. the death cure

prequel. the kill order

I hope the rest of them become films because this was a brilliant take on the books.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Gazra takes the win for maze runner gratz man btw for the book fans Dashner said he plans to release another prequel like the kill order in 2016 titled The Fever Code
Ohhh I cannot wait I will be waiting on amazon through 2016 to buy it :D

Alright now time for big movie of the week TMNT sadly i cant really ask the whole favorite character deal cause there arent as many to choose from like the Marvel Universe xD so lets see...

Who is my favorite Video game hero? (a nice open ended question for sure)

Lightning and Cloud are good drops i do love me some FF games but no and Sonic is a nice classic but negative think crazier and a little obscure although I will throw this in its a Playstation series title too many to choose from if i dont throw some sort of limitation

Haha I posted a question like that in the PS3 drops and it was Tomba lol. Man how did I not guess that.

Congrats dyeknom

and Dyeknom takes the win again yes Tomba the pink haired boy of awesome love those games have both on emulators gratz Dyeknom

Also still looking for a Cag with child for the Color City code
That IS obscure. I bet you were glad when Monkeypaw brought over tomba 2 to PSN ^_^

That IS obscure. I bet you were glad when Monkeypaw brought over tomba 2 to PSN ^_^
yea but sadly wife doesnt let me buy much in the way of games so i dont get to do the digital content as much as i would like so still dont have it =( but i have emulators of both games that work well on the pc with my gamepad

really we dont have any cags out today with younger children?
I wasn't going to reply because I'm new here and haven't participated much; I'm still in checking out the place mode. I have younger kiddos, and they would appreciate The Hero of Color City.

I wasn't going to reply because I'm new here and haven't participated much; I'm still in checking out the place mode. I have younger kiddos, and they would appreciate The Hero of Color City.
thats all ya had to say sprinkles we aint biased here i just prefer for it to get the joy it deserves so ill toss it to ya ^^

Well thanks to Lothorius for the drops and seeing as I have already seen The Maze Runner here it is again for you lucky CAG's make sure to thank Lothorius to begin with :D

This one is going to be a tougher question so be prepared lol.

This is a 2 part question so here we go...

Back in 1992 there was a great little system I used to own (thanks to my father) and on it was a very catchy "demo" that I actually still listen to every once in a while (it was full of samples) now the question is as follows.

1. Name the system.

2. Name the demo.

First person to get it gets the code. I will post a hint along the way which will be the system unless someone gets it first  ;)

uh oh Gazra done hijacked the thread lol jk
I was thinking about this question for a while so I thought I would allow someone who has not seen the maze runner yet nab it :D

Hope you don't mind would you like to take a guess as to what it may be lol

well im gonna hop out yall enjoy Gazra's question ill have to check back later to see how it goes but im gonna go make some soup for the wife she is having a bad sick day bleh

well im gonna hop out yall enjoy Gazra's question ill have to check back later to see how it goes but im gonna go make some soup for the wife she is having a bad sick day bleh
no bother bud thanks again I wonder if it will still be here when you check later lol

Flu season :(

Thanks again, Lothorius!

Well thanks to Lothorius for the drops and seeing as I have already seen The Maze Runner here it is again for you lucky CAG's make sure to thank Lothorius to begin with :D

This one is going to be a tougher question so be prepared lol.

This is a 2 part question so here we go...

Back in 1992 there was a great little system I used to own (thanks to my father) and on it was a very catchy "demo" that I actually still listen to every once in a while (it was full of samples) now the question is as follows.

1. Name the system.

2. Name the demo.

First person to get it gets the code. I will post a hint along the way which will be the system unless someone gets it first ;)
Not very many systems in 1992 and none of the 10 is guessing. Ill give it a shot

neo geo: sega screams

Not very many systems in 1992 and none of the 10 is guessing. Ill give it a shot

neo geo: sega screams
Nice guess a little before the Neo Geo era the year this was released in was 1987 (it was classed as a PC and a cheaper alternative to the Macintosh)

Ok so the first hint in my question the system.

The system in question is the Commodore Amiga 500 and now for the "demo" the demo was released in October of 1992.

If people still cannot guess it I will post a new question as this may be a little difficult lol

That narrows it down so maybe the commodore amiga 500. maybe state of the art demo?
congrats you guessed the system lol the demo was incorrect :( but good guess there :D

Google may be your help here or even *cough* YouTube *cough* as it can be found rarther quickly typing in the system and the year ;)

It is a rather long demo in regards to the many others

bread's done
Back