LOTR trilogy extended cuts - cheapest price and where?

Go for deal requests if you're looking to purchase it online or B&M and in the trading forum if you are looking for it from some fellow CAGs. There are actually several CAGs that have these listed at some nice prices. Try a quick search on the trading forum.

Good luck!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just do it here. Change your title now OP.[/quote]My bad. I move this thread here and should've PM'd the OP that it was done.

I made the edits for him, and if there's more that needs to be done, he can take care of it on his own.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Thats very expensive, I am looking for them a little bit cheaper.[/QUOTE]

lol CAG indeed. I paid ~$30 each for these when they were first released - worth every penny. The TNT HD broadcasts make them tougher to watch though.

I've seen them for around 10 bucks a piece at Costco, though I can't remember exactly when that was. If I see them again at that price, I'll post again.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Thats very expensive, I am looking for them a little bit cheaper.[/quote]

$20 each really isn't bad. I paid on average $30.

Over the holidays they were on sale at CC for like $25 all together so I picked them up. My friend did the whole price match plus thing at Best Buy and got them a little cheaper.

Over the holidays they were on sale at CC for like $25 all together so I picked them up. My friend did the whole price match plus thing at Best Buy and got them a little cheaper.

[quote name='gkrykewy']lol CAG indeed. I paid ~$30 each for these when they were first released - worth every penny. The TNT HD broadcasts make them tougher to watch though.[/quote]

When was it, like over the weekend they showed the trilogy in HD and it was badass.. wish it would come out on BD =(

Thats what got me into this mess in the first place. I never saw any of them, I now I have seen most of the first movie last Friday night on TNT and I am hooked.

damn soccerstud.. never seen any? missing out glad you're off to find the DVD's.. I've seen each like 5x hahah and two sit in sessions of the entire trilogy in a day LOL w/ my gf.

Ross - Dress For Less has them for 6.00 apiece, but very YMMV. I have seen ROTK there. Info courtesy of DVDTalk.

bread's done
Back