LOTR War in the North CE PS3@ GS $19.99

Did anyone else get theirs with stickers all over the box? GameStop practically ruined it. Can't get them off without leaving residue or maybe tearing the box. Great price but damn you gamestop.

I got mine from JR. The box was ruined so I opened it, The shipping box was wet too, luckily the contents and the majority of the box didn't swell. I bought the Xbox copy to trade with a CAG now he backed out and now I'm stuck with a game I can't play. If anyone has a PS3 version could we PLEASE swap parts. I DO NOT HAVE AN XBOX!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Did I mention I paid $6 more because none of the Gamestops in New Jersey had the edition?[/QUOTE]

That sucks.

I have somebody interested in mine to buy but it's going to cost so much to ship that it's not even worth it. Plus I kinda bought it to keep anyway. It's such a nice set.

picked up mine today and box is in pristine condition with only the 19.99 sticker on it. Thanks for the heads up op. There is another one near me that has it and may go pick that one up for a friend as she is a die hard LOTR freak.

bread's done
Back