Lots of Blu-Rays for sale! Updated daily!!

I will gladly trade above value for any of the following games in new/like new condition:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Rock Band 3
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Vanquish

[quote name='Squarehard']Hopefully package arrives tomorrow.

Free bump![/QUOTE]
Sorry about that - I really hate media. If we ever transact again we'll arrange something better for shipping. Thanks for the bump!

I will gladly trade above value for any of the following games in new/like new condition:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Rock Band 3
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Vanquish

Hey bro, just to let you know I finally got FNV dropped in the mail today. It went first class so it should be there Monday. :)

Sorry for the delay but my day got ruined yesterday when I had to go to where I work(ed) and try to not get fired...

[quote name='dabamus']Hey bro, just to let you know I finally got FNV dropped in the mail today. It went first class so it should be there Monday. :)

Sorry for the delay but my day got ruined yesterday when I had to go to where I work(ed) and try to not get fired...[/QUOTE]

No worries, hope everything works out with your personal stuff :cry:

I had to ship Fringe media since both seasons combined were too heavy for first class, and the estimated delivery date was Monday, so it all works out.

[quote name='doctorthodt']No worries, hope everything works out with your personal stuff :cry:

I had to ship Fringe media since both seasons combined were too heavy for first class, and the estimated delivery date was Monday, so it all works out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I usually ship only first class or media. (if it's 13oz or under it goes first class, else media)

BTW, I did manage to pick up a single set of coasters Tuesday, so you have them on the way to you with the game!

[quote name='dabamus']Thanks! I usually ship only first class or media. (if it's 13oz or under it goes first class, else media)

BTW, I did manage to pick up a single set of coasters Tuesday, so you have them on the way to you with the game![/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks man! And be sure to keep me in mind if you get any of my other game wants for trade - I have access to a lot more Blu-Rays than what I have listed here.

Hey bro, got it today. I guess in some ways the USPS is better than UPS.

UPS estimates a date and then gets it there on that date even if it could have arrived sooner.

[quote name='dabamus']Hey bro, got it today. I guess in some ways the USPS is better than UPS.

UPS estimates a date and then gets it there on that date even if it could have arrived sooner.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, glad to hear it. Enjoy (and please be sure to leave feedback :))!

Any chance you could get NCIS LA Season 1 and maybe either Con Air(if you could find it) or Indy Jones 4 with it for Enslaved? I can get a copy for PS3 if you would be able to do that trade. BTW, FNV should be there tomorrow, and if I didn't mention it before, it DOES include a set of coasters. :D

[quote name='lowkey db josh']i want batman monsters inc an toy story lets make this happen![/QUOTE]
But you don't have any games I'm looking for!

Got your package today. Picked up enslaved. Now to figure out whether I need to use a Large or Medium flate rate box. :p

I'll PM over the DC# in the morning.

Update 2: it fits perfectly inside a medium box, so we are go to go in the morning!

DC# should be in your email when I print out the slip.

(there's literally just enough room on top of the stack of guides for enslaved!)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]I have crackdown 2 let me know how much $$ or games on my end to get all these :)

I want:

Batman (slim case)
Dexter Season 3
Monsters, Inc.
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Sin City
Toy Story 2
Up

[/FONT]

[quote name='lowkey db josh'][FONT=Verdana, Arial]I have crackdown 2 let me know how much $$ or games on my end to get all these :)

I want:

Batman (slim case)
Dexter Season 3
Monsters, Inc.
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Sin City
Toy Story 2
Up

[/FONT][/QUOTE]
I sent you a pm about this before and you never responded to me.

CML
also have
White Knight Chronicles
MLB10 The Show
from your list

[quote name='starmask2k3']CML
also have
White Knight Chronicles
MLB10 The Show
from your list[/QUOTE]
Not only did you apparently fail to notice the big bold red words in my op, but you didn't even tell me what you're interested in. Good job.

[quote name='doctorthodt']Not only did you apparently fail to notice the big bold red words in my op, but you didn't even tell me what you're interested in. Good job.[/QUOTE]

sorry Paypal

Err thanks but...
[quote name='doctorthodt']
~ denotes low wants. Really only interested in taking these in conjunction with normal/high wants. [/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back