Lots of good/cheap PC Games at Amazon, most $2.99-$6.99, FSSS

abler

CAGiversary!
Credit to the OP (not me), but some nice deals, some the lowest I've seen.

Hard copies.

I jumped on:

Darksiders: $4.18

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Trilogy $3.99

Red Faction Guerilla; $7.46

Others:

NBA 2K11 $7
Company of Heroes $5
Stranglehold $6
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $4.50
Red Faction Guerrilla $7.50
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter $4
Alpha Protocol $5.50
Frontlines: Fuel of War $5.50
Section 8 $5.50
Darksiders $4
Bioshock 2 $5
Bully: Scholarship Edition $4
Wolfenstein $6
Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $6
The Godfather II $5
Shift 2 - Unleashed $8
Tom Clancy's EndWar $6
Cryostasis $7
Dark Void $5
Space Siege $3.50
Conflict: Denied Ops $6.50
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $3

They sure do have a lot of PC games for MMORPGS that are no longer in service.. I"m not sure what I think of that.

[quote name='Booj']They sure do have a lot of PC games for MMORPGS that are no longer in service.. I"m not sure what I think of that.[/QUOTE]

which one of those games is an MMORPG that's no longer in service?

[quote name='Lemarfanz']which one of those games is an MMORPG that's no longer in service?[/QUOTE]

You've never played Bioshock 2 before? Best MMORPG of this generation IMO.

But thanks for the heads up - I'm in for some old school PoP.

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']Will Cryostasis work with Windows 7? Always wanted to play that game![/QUOTE]

Yep - I downloaded it awhile back and it works fine.

Edit: Also, in for Darksiders at that price...been wanting that for awhile. Beats $20 on consoles.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']which one of those games is an MMORPG that's no longer in service?[/QUOTE]

Wow you got me, I must not have been talking about "those games" the OP had listed out.

Maybe if you had a look at Amazon's complete PC library, you'd figure it out. They're between pages 10 and 35 if you sort by lowest first.

But hey, lets just jump right into being dicks to eachother. I hear thats fun.

Prince of Persia Trilogy is really tempting. Anyone know if there versions support W7, gamepads, and what kind of DRM they have?

Sands of Time is worth it alone. I have the original releases of Sands and WW and they do not have DRM. I do remember Two Thrones used to have Starforce but I don't know if this is a re-release with it removed. On the Amazon Q&As, someone said they did a scan and found no problems.

[quote name='tominater12']Prince of Persia Trilogy is really tempting. Anyone know if there versions support W7, gamepads, and what kind of DRM they have?[/QUOTE]

You may want to visit the Prince of Persia Series Steam Forums for more info on the compatibility and support of those games. I don't know if the DRM is equally applicable to the DVD and digital download versions alike, but at the very least you can probably glean some helpful info regarding your questions. Good luck!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9283913&postcount=71

Pot meet kettle.[/QUOTE]
Bullshit. I was complaining about GoHasting's shitty business model. They questioned my intelligence while trying to defend said shitty business model. You did as well, making a ton of assumptions about some strawman that was not my issue. The fact of the matter was that Gohasting has the worst shipping practices of any chain in North America, leading to high shipping prices and sketchy inventory systems. So hey, yeah good job on starting the fucking drama again.

$2 shipping = Not what I wanted.
$80 Shipping = Not what I wanted either.

I don't see how this is hard to understand.

Just FYI, I can personally verify a few of these titles have been at this price point for a long time

Stranglehold
Frontlines
Bully
Cryostasis

so i wouldnt be in a hurry to pick these up if you wanted them and are a little tight on funds, they can wait.

[quote name='Booj']I don't see how this is hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

You told someone to go fuck himself. That's pretty easy to understand.

[quote name='salty tbone']You told someone to go fuck himself. That's pretty easy to understand.[/QUOTE]

I meant it with all due respect. I like Shaq-fu. Its a fun game.

Just like someone else started it in here. I make a neutral, non-inflammatory comment and someone completely misunderstands it and insults my intelligence.

Its just a very crass way of saying "I don't care." Perhaps I reacted harshly? I was tired of the same argument over and over again, completely missing the point I had made earlier.

BUt you know, you guys thrive on this sort of bullshit. I'll stop getting upset about it. Whatever.

[quote name='blitztwn36']You've never played Bioshock 2 before? Best MMORPG of this generation IMO. [/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I know your post was meant to be a joke, but I l'dmao so damn hard.

Ontopic: Darksiders may have finally drawn me in to wanting to buy it. However, I got all excited over Cryostasis until I realized that it's about the same price that it's been for months, give or take a few pennies. Perhaps I should just break down and buy it at it's current price, I still wish it would drop to $5 though.

bread's done
Back