LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

[quote name='liongames']Are you putting an email address in the gift certificate box? this would cause this problem. also what browser are you using?

Tony[/QUOTE]

THanks, problem solved! I was using Opera, which seemed to be the problem.

Switched over to firefox and the order went through.
thanks again, robb

[quote name='seththefallen']I appreciate that unlike other retailers, you offer grades of used games so that people aren't being offered a random condition copy of a game, which is more often then not just a poor condition copy. Obviously I would have preffered the $30. I really don't recall scratches, at all, but you are correct about the spines and if that changes the grade then I guess that changes the grade. I wrote that email pretty early this morning and I was irritable. Sorry. Thanks, you really don't get customer service like anywhere.[/quote]

Seth There is no need to apologize. You had a concern and I take all concerns seriously. I do my best to address all issues. Even if at the end of the day we are not 100% agreeable I still feel respect for each other is important. Once again I thank you for the nice response. I didnt downgrade the game because of the spines. It was the minor scratches. I am thinking maybe because of the spine the disk moved around a bit in the mail and developed the scratches. Anyway thank you for understanding.

[quote name='raybert']THanks, problem solved! I was using Opera, which seemed to be the problem.

Switched over to firefox and the order went through.
thanks again, robb[/quote]

Cool that was my idea not my programmers.:D :D

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Are you only acccepting trade-ins on titles that are listed on your website? I'm thinking of selling most of my PS2 games. Obviously, I don't expect you to be taking in crap like Wild Wild Racing, but I've got some like Ico and DMC in great condition (as far as I can remember, I haven't opened them in years) and FF (the one with Blitzball, I think). Hehe. Sorry, there's a whole bunch of 'em, I can't remember what games I have.

Edit: Xbox titles, too, but they're last year's games and beyond. I guess I should make a list so I know what I have exactly.[/quote]

I am not taking trade ins on ps2 and regular xbox. The market is just too tedious. My guy is suppose to remove all the ps2 and xbox games from my site. Sorry i can't help you out.

[quote name='liongames']I am not taking trade ins on ps3 and regular xbox. The market is just too tedious. My guy is suppose to remove all the ps2 and xbox games from my site. Sorry i can't help you out.[/quote]No prob. Thanks for posting.

Bought 3 used games and got them fast - even used Priority Mail when I only paid for regular 1st Class. I turned around and did my Halo 3 pre-order the next day -- seems like a class act, too.

man, it's a pity there's not more legendary editions of halo 3 for preorder. I'd order that right away :D
I'm pondering between canceling the amazon order for the legendary and getting the collectors at lion or just buying it in store.

Mass Effect is $39.99 now. If I pay $10, will the balance I owe stay $29.99 or could it possibly go up?

BTW, I love what you're doing with your business. If I hadn't already been duped by Gamestop I'd be trading in my used games to you.

Do you have any plans to carry PC games? (I assume the market is a wee bit different than the console market :p, but I figure it can't hurt to ask).

The only new console I have is the Wii, and at the moment there isn't a whole lot coming out I'm interested in. About all I play nowadays is PC games.

If I had a 360 I'm sure I'd order a lot from your site. Your deals seem fantastic.

In a previous post someone asked the same question and he said he does not plan to sell pc games but if you email him he may be able to get the particular pc game your looking for .....

The only thing I don't like, Tony, is that you're slowly ditching PS2 games, which are still probably the most popular console games today.

Then again, I own a 360. :)

[quote name='CHOW CHOW']I also have the certificate box problem.. asking me to put the e-mail and number.[/quote]
What browser are you using? Did you put an email address in the gift certificate box. If you did take it out of there and try again.

[quote name='rubrink']So are there going to be any Stranglehold or Madden specials? :)[/quote]
Madden does have the trade in special going on. I will check the street date on Stanglehold and see what is happening.

[quote name='Zoglog']man, it's a pity there's not more legendary editions of halo 3 for preorder. I'd order that right away :D
I'm pondering between canceling the amazon order for the legendary and getting the collectors at lion or just buying it in store.[/quote]
Zoglog The problem is i am guessing my cost is going to be about 120 after shipping to my customer. So if i sell for $125 i am not sure it will be worth the headache because $125 isnt a great deal and there are possibilitys of shortages. I don't like to have any unhappy customers so am not sure it is worth the risk.

[quote name='Phaethon360']Mass Effect is $39.99 now. If I pay $10, will the balance I owe stay $29.99 or could it possibly go up?

BTW, I love what you're doing with your business. If I hadn't already been duped by Gamestop I'd be trading in my used games to you.[/quote]

if you put the deposit down the balance cant go up even if i end the special. the $10 deposit guarantees your price.

[quote name='odhen']Do you have any plans to carry PC games? (I assume the market is a wee bit different than the console market :p, but I figure it can't hurt to ask).

The only new console I have is the Wii, and at the moment there isn't a whole lot coming out I'm interested in. About all I play nowadays is PC games.

If I had a 360 I'm sure I'd order a lot from your site. Your deals seem fantastic.[/quote]
I can probably do $45.99 for a $49.99 game on a case by case basis. To be gauranteeed the games i need to have them ordered about 3 weeks to a month before street date. i need to get a better system of keeping up with importing new games and changes prices. maybe when i master that which will be soon I can add pc and ds games. I think i will go with blu-ray and hd-dvd first.

[quote name='Unickuta']The only thing I don't like, Tony, is that you're slowly ditching PS2 games, which are still probably the most popular console games today.

Then again, I own a 360. :)[/quote]
Your right about Ps2 and I am not slowly ditching them I pretty much did ditch them. I just waiting for my computer guy to get off his butt and remove them from the site. My business plan is to deal with next generation systems and i am looking a year down the road so ps2 may not be a big factor by then.

i dont even have a 360 yet and im pre ordering halo 3 and gta 4 from u guys :D
now all i gotta do is get my premimum..or if i ever find an elite...an elite
btw u want more buyers right should i post about this on another forum i visit?

[quote name='Azumangaman']Dammit Tony!
I wish I could get in on these awesome deals, but you don't ship to Canada yet.
Any updates?[/quote]
I just dont have any easy solution for mailing the games. Tracking is too expensive. I can just dump them in first class mail probably for an extra dollar but what happens if they get lost? That is where the problem lies. plus there is a duty tax for you to receive the games.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']i dont even have a 360 yet and im pre ordering halo 3 and gta 4 from u guys :D
now all i gotta do is get my premimum..or if i ever find an elite...an elite
btw u want more buyers right should i post about this on another forum i visit?[/quote]
please spread the word. hat is how i can offer great deals. My cusotmers aremy advertisers. Thank you

[quote name='liongames']if you put the deposit down the balance cant go up even if i end the special. the $10 deposit guarantees your price.[/quote]

I can't go wrong then :). I think I'm going to put down a couple more deposits just incase I find that I want more games later.

[quote name='liongames']Your right about Ps2 and I am not slowly ditching them I pretty much did ditch them. I just waiting for my computer guy to get off his butt and remove them from the site. My business plan is to deal with next generation systems and i am looking a year down the road so ps2 may not be a big factor by then.[/quote]

Yeah, you've got a point. A really good one, actually.

Me sees very much potential in this. I mean, whenever I'm in GS or something and they ask about Halo 3 I recommend them to Liongames.

I think you're prices were so low because you took out your advertising budget, am I right? Maybe we all can help to advertise for you. (like post on slickdeals)

I just want to be clear on this for Bioshock and Mass Effect.

I put down $10 on each now and within thirty days of the release date I just have to pay the other $30 and that's it?

Even if the offer expires between putting the $10 down and the release of the game?

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I just want to be clear on this for Bioshock and Mass Effect.

I put down $10 on each now and within thirty days of the release date I just have to pay the other $30 and that's it?

Even if the offer expires between putting the $10 down and the release of the game?[/quote]

Originally Posted by liongames
if you put the deposit down the balance cant go up even if i end the special. the $10 deposit guarantees your price.

[quote name='liongames']What browser are you using? Did you put an email address in the gift certificate box. If you did take it out of there and try again.[/QUOTE]
Hi, I was using Opera browser. I just tried Firefox and it worked and my order went through.

If I pre-order Halo 3 and GTA 4 today, when should I expect to receive the games, in relation to the release date. A few days later, a week, etc?

[quote name='slickkill77']He sends via first class so I would say 3 to 4 days at the latest[/quote]That's good to know.

Well, after going back and forth in my mind whether or not to take the plunge (see my comments earlier in the thread that were made months ago), I decided to give liongames a try and put ten bucks down on Bioshock and Mass Effect for the $39.99 a piece deal.

Do me right and you've got a loyal customer, but know this. Once you lose my trust, it's gone forever, and my business with it.

Hey Tony, I just put in my order for Halo 3 this morning (Great price!) But I had one question. I may be moving shortly before the game is scheduled to be released. How easy (if at all) is it to change the shipping address of my order?

I think I've seen enough positive comments to finally buy something from LionGames. I'm looking to pre-order some things and I have a question. I'm assuming this is like a B&M store where if I do the pay in full option, the money will be taken out of my account soon after I place my order instead of when the item is released and ships?

^yeah, thats how it worked for me at least. Whatever the games cost plus 5 dolllers each for shipping comes out of your account right away.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']
Do me right and you've got a loyal customer, but know this. Once you lose my trust, it's gone forever, and my business with it.[/QUOTE]

WTF. Please tell me this was intended as a joke, because it's hilarious.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']
Do me right and you've got a loyal customer, but know this. Once you lose my trust, it's gone forever, and my business with it.[/quote]

:rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause:

Please, please tell me this was a joke.

[quote name='saddamizer']Love the deal on Madden with the trade ins...any chance of a similar one with NCAA?[/quote]

It is less then a month before street date which doesnt give me enough time to run the special. I need to have an order in about a month in advance so it is usaully better to have some kind of idea of how many i will need by then. If i start a special now it will be too hard for me to guess how many to buy. overbuying isnt good in this business! I will be happy to take a reccomendation for a game a few months down the road for you though.

Tony

[quote name='pop311']If I pre-order Halo 3 and GTA 4 today, when should I expect to receive the games, in relation to the release date. A few days later, a week, etc?[/quote]

Both of those games will ship on or one day before street date because they are street dated titles which mean I should have mine at least one day early. I would pay for priority mail. It is fairly quick as fast as two day cross country sometimes.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Well, after going back and forth in my mind whether or not to take the plunge (see my comments earlier in the thread that were made months ago), I decided to give liongames a try and put ten bucks down on Bioshock and Mass Effect for the $39.99 a piece deal.

Do me right and you've got a loyal customer, but know this. Once you lose my trust, it's gone forever, and my business with it.[/quote]

Earning trust is very important not only in business but in life itself. You will have no problems.

Tony

I haven't ordered from you yet (Don't have a PS3 or 360 to get in on those great deals :p) but I'm very impressed with your preorder prices and always keeping an eye on the site. Just wanted to chime in and let you know you're doing a wonderful job. :)

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Hey Tony, I just put in my order for Halo 3 this morning (Great price!) But I had one question. I may be moving shortly before the game is scheduled to be released. How easy (if at all) is it to change the shipping address of my order?[/quote]

Just email me in early sept. and I can make the change if neccessary. I am in the process of working on site updates that will make the address change easier for me. Right now i have to print the invoice and change it manually. Hopefully in a month i can edit the change right on the invoice without printing it out.

[quote name='Cable387']I think I've seen enough positive comments to finally buy something from LionGames. I'm looking to pre-order some things and I have a question. I'm assuming this is like a B&M store where if I do the pay in full option, the money will be taken out of my account soon after I place my order instead of when the item is released and ships?[/quote]

Yes paypal takes the money out immeadiately. I never see your payment info so I have no way of going back and charging you at a later date.

[quote name='United_Korea']do the new games from the site come in a plastic wrap like all new games?[/quote]

Of course they do. One thing you will learn when you do business with me is there are no catches and no games. I dont mark my games up high and then have 40% off sales and give you stack discounts only to get the price down to where it should be in the first place. I beleive in being straight forward all the way.

[quote name='Rocko']I haven't ordered from you yet (Don't have a PS3 or 360 to get in on those great deals :p) but I'm very impressed with your preorder prices and always keeping an eye on the site. Just wanted to chime in and let you know you're doing a wonderful job. :)[/quote]

Thank you Rocco. I never mind giving people some of time. I have always enjoy message boards.

Well, I was a little melodramatic earlier, but only because I'm having one mechanic fix flood damage on my car that should have been fixed by another mechanic last November, so I've been dealing with the insurance company, rental company and three mechanics to resolve the issue. It would have been nice if they had done their job right in the first place, so I didn't have to go through all of this, which is a major pain, since I travel 35 miles to work each day, one way.

Aside from that though, I just take trading and generally doing business online pretty seriously. Check out my refs.

[quote name='Unickuta']:rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :applause:

Please, please tell me this was a joke.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='tadrow']WTF. Please tell me this was intended as a joke, because it's hilarious.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='greedycheese']So there is this game called Rockband. It comes out this holiday. Any chance that you will carry it?[/quote]

If it is a 360 or ps3 or wii i will carry it. I will check into later today when i get back .

Tony, you may want to look into your server. I've been getting JRun errors the past couple days. Check out the logs, because I'm sure a bunch of people are seeing them.

I don't want to stalk you or anything, but where is your store located? I live in Jersey, so that could help determine how fast I'd get the game.

His store is in CT so you're pretty close, relatively speaking.

Tony, it'd be cool if you could offer a similar deal to Madden with the trade ins whenever the NBA games (Live and 2k8) come out around late September/Early October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back