LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

SALES ENDING
On Wednesday 7/25/07 at Midnight all of the current specials are ending! This will be your last chance to get Halo 3 Regular Edition, Mass Effect, Bioshock at $39.99 each. The sale on Halo 3 Collectors Edition , GTA4, Assassin’s Creed, Orange Box, Lost Odyssey, Too Human, and Blue Dragon will also End on 7/25/07! For those of you who haven’t taken advantage of these fantastic prices, your time is almost up.

The balance needs to be paid off at the least a month before release date, if I remember correctly. The latest news letter e-mail from liongames (7/20) said Bioshock balance payments are due by 7/23.

As for those who have already put a deposit down for Mass Effect, H3, and GTA 4:
come back within 30 days of the title's release to pay your balance. We'll send a reminder e-mail at that time if you haven't already paid your balance.

Could I cancel my preorder and use my $10 on something else if I were to preorder LO, TH, or BD? I don't think I am going to end up getting them, but just in case.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Mass Effect is tonight at 12:00 and it might be too late to preorder Bioshock.[/QUOTE]
I think you can still get both preorder deals up until midnight tonight. I got the same e-mail NWgamer666 posted, which lists Bioshock as ending at midnight tonight, too. I just broke down and finally preordered Mass Effect, and the Bioshock deal is still up on the site at the moment as well. Amazing deals.

Just preordered: halo3, assassin's creed, bioshock, gta iv, mass effect, blue dragon and COD4. hahaha.

maybe i can get a discount for my volume purchase?? ;)

hope it all works out in the end. im going by the reputation i've read about in this thread...

I pre-ordered Mass Effect, GTA4, and Halo 3
I removed Bioshock from the order though as I'm moving to America from Australia, and want to wait on purchasing a 360 until the price/drop or introduction of the Falcon 65 nm model. I removed Bioshock from that order and asked for a refund as I decided I didn't want to have to purchase a console by the 21st. They said they would refund via paypal, though my paypal account isn't my @msn.com account, so I sent them my actual paypal details. I hope they haven't sent the refund to the wrong person. Waiting anxiously for a response. But great prices on three of the biggest games this year.

[quote name='Danimal']I think you can still get both preorder deals up until midnight tonight. I got the same e-mail NWgamer666 posted, which lists Bioshock as ending at midnight tonight, too. I just broke down and finally preordered Mass Effect, and the Bioshock deal is still up on the site at the moment as well. Amazing deals.[/quote]

well i just preordered

[FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]Halo 3 $39.99
[/FONT][FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]Bioshock {FULL PAYMENT[/FONT][FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]} $39.99
[/FONT][FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]MASS EFFECT {FULL PAYMENT} $39.99

paypal payment went through fine

[/FONT][FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]Sub Total: $119.97
[/FONT][FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]Total Payment Due: $139.47 (priority mail on all 3 games)

best of all NO TAX

[/FONT]Thanks lion games!

thanks guys... well i bit the bullet and spent $90 i didn't really have on Mass Effect & Bioshock. I hope i made the right decision on pre-ordering them.

I'm so close of preordering Halo 3, GTA 4, Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed...
but the release dates of some of the games are different than other websites.

For instance, Assassin's Creed has a release date of September 25, while on most websites it says at or around November 9. So, would I have to make the full payment according to the posted date?

Any insight would be helpful. I still have around one hour and a half left.

I think the reason for some of the release date mistakes is because Tony has been very busing taking in orders and setting up deals.

[quote name='joseraul']I'm so close of preordering Halo 3, GTA 4, Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed...
but the release dates of some of the games are different than other websites.

For instance, Assassin's Creed has a release date of September 25, while on most websites it says at or around November 9. So, would I have to make the full payment according to the posted date?

Any insight would be helpful. I still have around one hour and a half left.[/quote]

you can buy Assassin's Creed cheaper at family video
$51.99 - $5.00 new customer coupon code +$1.00 for shipping=$47.99 shipped
:D $15 saved

Yes they (Liongames) do take Paypal. (I just learned this today, and man am I glad.)

Picked up GTA IV and Halo 3 for 95.98 shipped.

Also, Tony, I was wondering ig when the ship date comes closer if I would be able to possibly change it? I currently have them set to ship to my house here in GR, MI. However I go to school on the other side of the state (2 and a half hours away) and I am not sure of my exact residence for this upcoming year.

And thanks for being able to supply the CAG Family with such great deals. I am going to make sure that I tell everyone about your service.

Just ordered GTA for the PS3; I wanted to add Assassin's Creed as well, but I refuse to order it until I see some actual game play video from the PS3 version instead of the 360. I don't want to take the chance that AC will only run at 30 fps on the PS3, while running 60 fps on the 360. I own both systems, but would prefer to order the title for the PS3, as my 360 has horribly scratched every game I've owned other than GoW. My 360 being the way that it is, I buy all of my 360 games at EB/GS and pay the additional $3.00 for whatever they call their one-year warranty on games. It sucks paying $59.99 + tax + an additional $3, but with my 360 (my 2nd one...the 1st one did it too) being the way it is, I don't really have a choice.

[quote name='R0wdi']do they take paypal?[/quote]

"They" who? If you mean Family Video...it doesn't appear so.

Yea but family videos $1 shipping is proly slow. So if you dont mind waiting go ahead.

Should we start a new thread again? The last one got shut down at 34 or so

What the heck, took the plunge. Ordered Halo 3, reserved GTA4 and Mass Effect.
I'll probably take advantage of the Assassin's Creed deal dougmenda mentioned.

Family Video's website says it's $1 for First Class. But with all those games, I know it won't make too much of a difference if it takes couple of days more to arrive.

Great thread BTW. Hope everything goes well.

[quote name='cb4774']"They" who? If you mean Family Video...it doesn't appear so.[/quote]

Ya, I was asking about family video. thanks

For now you can pay the old preorder and balance prices to still get the special deals. Tom will probably fix it soon so you might want to jump on this.

damb, guess i waited too long for halo 3.

hopefully though BB will have some sorta deal similar to the one for GoW where you got a 1600 point card for 5 bucks with the purchase of a game

Freakin sucks I wasn't fast enough. I see the deal online at work. Go home to get my credit card and boom ..... sale has been pulled but still shows on the site.

They should definately remove the $39.99 advertisement from their front page though. Small businesses like these need to pay more attention. They could easily set themselves up for a false advertisement or bait and switch suit.

Small companies need to be more carefull. Reasons like these are why alot of small companies go under and we lose out on great places to shop.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']
They should definately remove the $39.99 advertisement from their front page though. Small businesses like these need to pay more attention. They could easily set themselves up for a false advertisement or bait and switch suit.

Small companies need to be more carefull. Reasons like these are why alot of small companies go under and we lose out on great places to shop.[/quote]

Give the guy a break, he is trying as hard as he can to let people play games for cheap. He already said in an earlier post that he is behind on updating stuff.

I had put Mass Effect pre-order down earlier, and i now have BioShock and Assasin's Creed preordered now also! Woot, i made it just in time!

[quote name='supaet']do they have bioshock limited edition pre order? is it regular price or $50??[/quote]

Check the damn site, lazyass.

[quote name='the ender']Check the damn site, lazyass.[/quote]What he meant to say was, "No, they do not have the LE of Bioshock at Liongames. The LE is exclusive to Gamestop. The price for Bioshock pre-orders has now raised to $55.99 as the previous deal ($39.99 + shipping) ended on Wednesday."

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What he meant to say was, "No, they do not have the LE of Bioshock at Liongames. The LE is exclusive to Gamestop. The price for Bioshock pre-orders has now raised to $55.99 as the previous deal ($39.99 + shipping) ended on Wednesday."[/quote]

Nope, I meant my original comment. But hey, go ahead; be a poon, play nice with the lazy noobs, listen to Coldplay, drink an Appletini, whatever.

The ender is my favorite. Anyway, I am glad I got in on the awesome deals these past few months. Tony, are you goign to get a good deal on Eternal Sonata?

[quote name='slickkill77']We should really make a new thread with a FAQ[/quote]

I agree, especially since all the deals the forum originally advertised are gone now.

Yeah, have you guys checked the prices recently? With shipping included you're only saving a dollar or so even with tax included. I'd rather just buy the games in store and use something like a GGC or other coupon and get it immediately.

[quote name='R0wdi']In califronia, there is no tax charge on the game so it's still a great deal. Save around $4 just from that.[/quote]

No, we don't get charged tax for those games here in Florida either, but explain how you save around $4 by using Liongames. They mark the games down about $4-$5 and charge $5 for shipping, so where do the savings come from?

[quote name='Ub3rChief']No, we don't get charged tax for those games here in Florida either, but explain how you save around $4 by using Liongames. They mark the games down about $4-$5 and charge $5 for shipping, so where do the savings come from?[/quote]

Ok, let me simplify it, $53+$5=$58, I would usually be paying around $64. So I would actually be saving $6.

[quote name='Ub3rChief']Yeah, have you guys checked the prices recently? With shipping included you're only saving a dollar or so even with tax included. I'd rather just buy the games in store and use something like a GGC or other coupon and get it immediately.[/quote]
Well, I just know that I paid 95.98 for Halo 3 AND GTA IV... Pretty sure that is at least 25 dollars cheaper prior to tax, which would be another 8 bucks. I guess I can wait 2-3 days for a game when I am saving 32 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back