love sac (safe for work)

glassbottomJAw

CAG Veteran
while the name may not sound too appealing, I've had the pleasure of sitting in one of this glorified bean bag chairs and I'll be damned it they weren't the most comfortable think I've ever had the please of sitting in. I've wanted one ever since i tried it out in LA. the problem is that they are was expensive. i was hoping that my fellow cheap asses would have some insight as to get one of these on the cheap. any help would help and would be appreciated. here is a ling to the product. don't worry, this is definitely save for work. :)

I bought a cozysac from their ebay listing (7.5'). It is extremely cozy! :)

There is also sumo lounge but I think they're all going to be similar and a 7.5' cozysac only cost me $220ish. Pretty cheap and awesome.

Also, cozysac ships from Miami and got to my house within 5-7 business days. Lots of colors to choose from.

If you're looking specifically for a lovesac, sorry! I wanted a great bean bag but not at the high prices some of the more well known brands sell for. Hope this helps bud!

[quote name='madcyantist']I bought a cozysac from their ebay listing (7.5'). It is extremely cozy! :)

There is also sumo lounge but I think they're all going to be similar and a 7.5' cozysac only cost me $220ish. Pretty cheap and awesome.

Also, cozysac ships from Miami and got to my house within 5-7 business days. Lots of colors to choose from.

If you're looking specifically for a lovesac, sorry! I wanted a great bean bag but not at the high prices some of the more well known brands sell for. Hope this helps bud![/QUOTE]

well this certainly helps out. i just want a nice bean bag chain to sit in my living room and veg out. are there any other brands that are comparable to the lovesac

[quote name='glassbottomJAw']well this certainly helps out. i just want a nice bean bag chain to sit in my living room and veg out. are there any other brands that are comparable to the lovesac[/QUOTE]

When I was looking for a memory foam bean bag I checked craigslist, lovesac, cozysac, sumo lounge, and a couple of other brands I can't remember but found through google. I've never sat in a love sac or sumo so I can't attest to the differences between brands. It's hard to imagine a huge difference between a $500 lovesac and something cheaper if they are both filled with polyurethane foam or whatever it is. If you're set on owning a lovesac because you've sat it one and stick to brands you know, by all means.. I usually scour for deals on slickdeals, CAG, spoofee, techbargains, dealspl.us, etc. but I don't think I've ever seen any for lovesac.

I occasionally get an email from sumo lounge with a $5-$10 off coupon (nothing to make me go purchase one). You can find a review here on CAG that Shipwreck did of the Sumo Lounge sway couple. It's sort of a bean bag with a back to it to act as a chair. I almost bought that instead of the 7.5' cozysac and honestly I wish I had. Although I can sleep in the bean bag, read my kindle, or whatever, I have now I would much rather have something with more support to keep me in a somewhat upright position while playing video games. There is no way I would drop more than $400 on alternative furniture but to each their own ya know.

I have the Sactional and its great. The best thing about Love Sac is that they have 2 lifetime guarantees. You just buy it, register it, and if it ever gets flat etc they will refill it for you. Its a lifetime purchase rather than a cheaper short term one.

bread's done
Back