Lowball #163 Is Finished. Invoices Sent. Tracking #'s Up.

damn! i went to the bathroom to take a dump and i comeback and the lowball is already over. I really wanted naruto broken bond as well crackdown+liberty city stories.

[quote name='bigsexydh']dammit, just like ebay, lol, i always lose what i actually wanted, back to searching for gears 1 and 2.....[/QUOTE]

QFT

Lost both that I wanted because I'm not cool enough :)

Just letting you know I didn't win Blazblue. Coopx put $8 on that title. I believe the new total is 21. Is that the correct amount?

Should have mentioned to PM me if you send your payments early, guess I'll be sending out all the PMs anyway. :p

Messed up on a bid from coopx, it has been amended~

20 PMs to read, thanks everyone, if I don't reply to your PM don't fret, I'm about to read them all during my lunch break.

Sorry for not being so active the past couple of days, getting shipping supplies today, most things that have been payed for will be packed up today and hopefully shipped tomorrow or monday.

Couldn't ship yesterday, I will be heading out in a couple hours to send the stuff off. :)

Also making a list to make things easier for everyone.

Just want to bring the thread up as I still haven't received any shipping information on the game I bid yet and I have paid already. Tried to contact Amblix but haven't heard anything from him for days and it says his PM box is full so I can't PM him. I find it kind of hard to believe he's trying to scam me based his feedback history. So I hope Amblix can solve this issue ASAP.

This is the last PM received from him on 9/13. After that, I haven't heard anything from him.

"I guess I accidently marked your PM as read, as I hadn't actually seen it. My Bad.

I'll be able to ship it out tomorrow."

[quote name='hbk']Just want to bring the thread up as I still haven't received any shipping information on the game I bid yet and I have paid already. Tried to contact Amblix but haven't heard anything from him for days and it says his PM box is full so I can't PM him. I find it kind of hard to believe he's trying to scam me based his feedback history. So I hope Amblix can solve this issue ASAP.

This is the last PM received from him on 9/13. After that, I haven't heard anything from him.

"I guess I accidently marked your PM as read, as I hadn't actually seen it. My Bad.

I'll be able to ship it out tomorrow."[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Payment sent, no items recieved, no tracking info either. Hopefully we hear something.

[quote name='xgrimx']I'm in the same boat. Payment sent, no items recieved, no tracking info either. Hopefully we hear something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what's even funnier is I sent the payment even before she sent me the invoice.

My items got delivered to a wrong address and i'm not having any luck with the post office or getting in touch with amblix either, think i got shafted if the post office can't find it

amblix replied eventually saying he's been very busy and could do a refund if I want.
tried to reply to him and it seems his inbox is full again so couldn't sent pm.

still no response i understand things happen people get busy but if i dont hear from you im gonna want a refund. clear your pm box as well. thanks

has anyone heard from amblix at all. he hasnt been on in 2 days, pm box is still full and it been over a week i paid him with no response. im pissed to the point where i dont even want the items anymore and want a refund. i even sent him a email. it only takes seconds to respond. what should i do

[quote name='keck17']has anyone heard from amblix at all. he hasnt been on in 2 days, pm box is still full and it been over a week i paid him with no response. im pissed to the point where i dont even want the items anymore and want a refund. i even sent him a email. it only takes seconds to respond. what should i do[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything, personally I'm filing a dispute with paypal today.

[quote name='keck17']has anyone heard from amblix at all. he hasnt been on in 2 days, pm box is still full and it been over a week i paid him with no response. im pissed to the point where i dont even want the items anymore and want a refund. i even sent him a email. it only takes seconds to respond. what should i do[/QUOTE]

Same here. No respond whatsoever.
Did you send paypal by gift?
I'll try to email him again.
Also I think it's rather fair to leave a negative feedback on this.

[quote name='keck17']i just want my $57 back i sent paypal from my phone and it didnt register as goods or services.[/QUOTE]

Mine's like $12 via gift so I don't think I can open a dispute on Paypal. I think we should just keep this thread posted until he acknowledges it. Also warning to other CAG members is not a bad idea either.

it did take me a few weeks to come up with money he replied to that pm saying it was ok, but a week after paying with no acknowledgement what so ever from him id rather have my money back.

[quote name='keck17']it did take me a few weeks to come up with money he replied to that pm saying it was ok, but a week after paying with no acknowledgement what so ever from him id rather have my money back.[/QUOTE]

I paid him nearly a month ago at this point, and I'm in the same spot as you.

I already filed my dispute and left negative feedback.

bread's done
Back