Lowball #163 Is Finished. Invoices Sent. Tracking #'s Up.

DONATION: The proceeds from the highest selling item in the lowball will go to Biglesworth23 who's wife has a severe health condition known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Honestly, I don't know much about the disorder, but I read through his thread and recommend you do that same. CAG has always shown themselves to be a great community, be it the Child's Play charity, or just some of the life issues that can crop up for many of us. I know I myself have been the beneficiary before, as have others that I know on this site.
It's time for us, as a great group of individuals, to come together once more and help out a fellow CAG in need.
Please have a read through the link above and imagine how you would feel if the person you love most in the world were to have to go through something like this. Even $1 can help. Please consider it.

Plagiarist. :rofl:

What happened to those Blazblue LEs that you had listed? I can't say I'm not happy to see that they aren't listed as I wouldn't have been able to bid on them; I'd just be after the artbooks anyway. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']Plagiarist. :rofl:

What happened to those Blazblue LEs that you had listed? I can't say I'm not happy to see that they aren't listed as I wouldn't have been able to bid on them; I'd just be after the artbooks anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I asked him if I could just copy paste it. :p

I ordered one on ebay and one on amazon, the one from ebay came in like this. It was listed as brand new and including everything, it jsut had the bonus DVD in it.

picture.php

:/

Updating~

[quote name='Amblix']I asked him if I could just copy paste it. :p

I ordered one on ebay and one on amazon, the one from ebay came in like this. It was listed as brand new and including everything, it jsut had the bonus DVD in it.

picture.php

:/

Updating~[/QUOTE]

o_O

Holy crap.

At least you can take it up with ebay on the matter. Is the Amazon one at least complete and as described?

[quote name='thelonepig']o_O

Holy crap.

At least you can take it up with ebay on the matter. Is the Amazon one at least complete and as described?[/QUOTE]

Still have yet for that one to get to my unit here on base, it is here somewhere though. :p

Updating before bed~

I don't really know! I'll wait to see afterwards, if it isn't to much I'll cover it the +.

Updated*

[quote name='zanzi123']Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks! We did good, got cut short because of the rain, hopefully finish up the rest this week.

Madden 11 [Online Code Unused] [G] - $17
Enslaved: Oddyssey To The West [G] - $18
Just Cause 2[M] - $21
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition [1/M 2/M DLC Unused] - $16

bread's done
Back