Lowball is Over! Invoices tomorrow!

jza1218

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Starts 10/30 12 AM EST Ends 11/4 11:59 PM EST

Paypal and Amazon Payments accepted, though Paypal is preferred. Payment must be made within one week.

Shipping on all items will be $3.50 (UPS Ground) except for the PS2, which will be $5. Additional items will be .50 per.

Now the rules:

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) Unfortunately, I will only accept bids from CAGs from the US. I apologize to overseas bidders. Exceptions can be made if prior correspondence via private messaging is established before the end of the auction.
9) Payment must be paid within ONE WEEK after the end of the auction. Exceptions can be arranged as long as you private message me before the end of the auction.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Slimline PS2, Green wired controller---- Strawyleader $17

Kinect w/power cable and Kinect Adventures ---- Strawyleader $19

Nyko Zoom ---- Kingrodedog $1

24: The Game (PS2) (No case)

High Heat 2004 (Xbox)

MVP Baseball 2004 (Xbox)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Xbox) (Generic Case)

Indiana Jones Trilogy DVD Box set ---- Biggzy32 $8

TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare (PS2) ---- strawyleader997 $3

MLB Power Pros 2008 (PS2) (Gamestop case)

DS game travel case-holds three games

Xbox 360 Cheat guide

Dreamcast Guide ---- MasaTFC $1

Golgo 13 (NES) (No case) ---- MasaTFC $1

Tecmo Super NBA Basketball (SNES) (No Case)

Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 (SNES) (NO Case)

Fringe Season 2 (DVD-does not include original packaging)

PS2 8MB Memory Card --- Josh1billion $1

ebfcf10b-9b2f-4902-849a-862f1cc062b1_zps503e3cde.jpg

49f8c2df-8c4c-4bd4-81c1-ed1f40d93464_zps1ef83606.jpg

3917493a-b205-47f3-b5c4-dd09dbac20ec_zpsea9a1940.jpg

63540cd0-0b30-41b5-83db-fda41a3b39c0_zps12cb6bb3.jpg

17cbcbe2-2607-46a0-a028-7ac328a1f007_zps2db1ec77.jpg

3d37eeba-86c2-4772-9c29-31baff27c6ea_zps3218b25c.jpg

58b3b54f-5a65-4d81-a094-a2ed790dc272_zps07e88c10.jpg

9b28e1d8-2d09-4187-abd7-ddef844767b5_zpsd9a6c8a4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've now added pictures, along with additional items. I'll update the first post for shipping costs, etc, later on today.

Does the PS2 come with a power cable? I don't see any cables in the picture that's why I ask.

Also would it be possible to exclude the controller if I win it? You can keep it/donate it/give it away.

Does the PS2 come with a power cable? I don't see any cables in the picture that's why I ask.

Also would it be possible to exclude the controller if I win it? You can keep it/donate it/give it away.
Yes it does come with a power cable. I just decided not to fully disconnect it until it had sold, in case it didn't.

As for the controller, I prefer to not have a random PS2 controller just hanging around with no PS2 to go with it.

Is it possible to get a better picture of Golgo 13?
Sure, can you tell me what you're looking for in particular?

no its not possible, the winning bid has already been placced ;)
Maybe, but we will see

Yes it does come with a power cable. I just decided not to fully disconnect it until it had sold, in case it didn't.

As for the controller, I prefer to not have a random PS2 controller just hanging around with no PS2 to go with it.

Sure, can you tell me what you're looking for in particular?
Just two pictures being closer to the game. Preferably the front and back of the game.

Morilak is in a meeting and meant to tell you he can't make the bid of $2 for the Indiana Jones Trilogy, so don't worry I'll get it for $1.....I kid I kid...but seriously.

Indiana Jones Trilogy $3

strawyleader is in a meeting and meant to tell you he can't make the bid of $4 for the Indiana Jones Trilogy, so don't worry I'll get it for $1.....I kid I kid...but seriously.

Indiana Jones Trilogy - $5

Once again, I want to make those aware that there is a PS2 memory card as well. Just don't want whoever wins it to need a memory card, etc.

bread's done
Back