Lowball is Over. Thanks to everyone who participated. Invoices will be up soon.

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Official Soundtrack Toys "R" Us Exclusive - $1
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone Large Promo Card - $1

2) Up - $3
3) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (Sealed) Black Label, New and sealed. It has a small tear on the plastic. -$6
4) PS Lot of 5 Games: WWF War Zone, Cardinal Syn, Crusader No Remorse, Syphone Filter, and Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero -$7

481) Sword of Mana Complete with box, case, and inserts. - $2 NathanOfLight
482) Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume - $2 NathanOfLight
483) Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (Sealed) - $2 NathanOfLight
26) Nintendo DS Headset, like new in original box (not pictured) - $2 NathanOfLight
74) Astro Boy Mini Poster Promo approx. 11.5"x 17" - $2 NathanOfLight

482) :ds: Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume - $5
483) :ds: Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (Sealed) Canada version, New and sealed -$5
46) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS) Square Enix Members Code Code will be emailed, no shipping costs apply - 1

[quote name='conkwe']I only have the Scott Pilgrim Promo Bag....[/QUOTE]

=[

[quote name='conkwe']I only have the Scott Pilgrim Promo Bag. Did you still want to bid on it?[/QUOTE]
In the pictures there is a thumbnail of a whole load of scott pilgrim swag, what happened to all that?

Chewbacca's Abortion;8142872 said:
In the pictures there is a thumbnail of a whole load of scott pilgrim swag, what happened to all that?

I sold it all. I just happened to have an extra bag.

20) Lot of 10 Clear Resealable Plastic Bag for DVD/Video Game Cases Size Approx. 6" x 8". For 14mm standard DVD cases. Adhesive is on the body of the bag. - $1
21) Lot of 10 Clear Resealable Plastic Bag for DVD/Video Game Cases Size Approx. 6" x 8". For 14mm standard DVD cases. Adhesive is on the body of the bag. - $1

[quote name='conkwe']I sold it all. I just happened to have an extra bag.[/QUOTE]
awe, nevermind then.

$1 on Fringe Fall poster
$1 on the empire strikes back poster
$1 on cardboard facehugger promo

Chewbacca's Abortion;8146488 said:
awe, nevermind then.

$1 on Fringe Fall poster
$1 on the empire strikes back poster
$1 on cardboard facehugger promo

I'm not sure what the last one is. Could you list the number please? Thanks.

Lot of 10 Clear Resealable Plastic Bag for DVD/Video Game Cases Size Approx. 6" x 8". For 14mm standard DVD cases. Adhesive is on the body of the bag. - 2
Lot of 10 Clear Resealable Plastic Bag for DVD/Video Game Cases Size Approx. 6" x 8". For 14mm standard DVD cases. Adhesive is on the body of the bag. -2

$1-42) Harry Potter Years 1-4 Avatar Broomstick Xbox LIVE code Card can be shipped or code emailed w/ no shipping costs

[quote name='crazed llama']can i get the

464) Gaia Online Promo Sheet w/ Code[/QUOTE]

Sure. Did you want the sheet shipped to you or just the code PM'd?

Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl Double-Sided Promo Poster approx. 11" x 17" - 1.00
Lady Mechanika Promo Poster approx. 10" - 1.00
The Scourge Promo Poster approx. 10" - 1.00
Transformers Hunt for the Deceptions Promo Poster - 1.00
Sword of Mana - 10.00
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume - 7.00
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (Sealed) - 6.00
Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Male PSICOM Soldier Uniform Avatar Download Code - 1.00

bread's done
Back