lowball is over! Totals in 2nd post!! thanks again all!!!

Fight Night Round 4- SEALED!! $2
Magna Carta 2-SEALED!!!! $7
Singularity-SEALED!! $3
Resonance of Fate $2
Final Fantasy 13 $6

Trauma Team-SEALED $4
Witcher 2 $3

Metal Gear Solid 4 LIMITED EDITION w/ Metal Gear Saga DVD: game is opened/complete DVD is sealed!--$15
More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise-SEALED-$15
Killzone 3-SEALED from Helghast Edition-$15
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2-SEALED--$10

:360:XBOX 360:360:
-Singularity-SEALED!! -- $4.00
-Resonance of Fate -- $3.00
-Darksiders -- $3.00

:br:BLU RAY:br:
-Black Swan with Digital Copy-Slipcover included -- $4.00

BTW, I'm sure I will be outbid (final and only bid for Catherine) but I only want the game not the extras and would trade or sell them

I'll go bankrupt if I win even half of this stuff...

Deathsmiles Limited Edition- SEALED!!!!!!! - $15
Catherine: Love is Over DELUXE EDITION - $35
Halo Wars LImited Edition - $6
Magna Carta 2-SEALED!!!! - $8
Lost Planet Limited Edition - $3
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition - $2
Resonance of Fate - $4
Darksiders -$4

Atelier Rorona LIMITED EDITION- SEALED!!! - $20
Metal Gear Solid 4 LIMITED EDITION - $21
Killzone 3-SEALED - $16

Cursed Mountain Limited Edition - $5
Trauma Team-SEALED - $5

Witcher Enhanced Edition - $5
Witcher 2 - $6

Final Fantasy 3 - $12

Art of Mass Effect - $16

Dragon Age Kirkwall Gate Lithograph - $26

PNY GeForce GTX550 Ti Graphics Card - $45

Seems like most of the items I want are almost out of my budget reach now, and it's not even the last day T_T

My last bids:

Deathsmiles Limited Edition- SEALED!!!!!!! - $16
Metal Gear Solid 4 LIMITED EDITION - $22
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2-SEALED - $11
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $22

Atelier Rorona LIMITED EDITION- SEALED!!! - $25
Killzone 3-SEALED - $17
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2-SEALED - $12
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $23

Updated!! Let me know if I missed anything!!I will be announcing prizes for the top bidders by tomorrow!!! thanks again for all the early bids!! keep em coming!!

I'll bid $1 on the Adam Fenix DLC.

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']Wouldn't want ZombieToast to go bankrupt.[/QUOTE]
Ha ha, yeah, I'm sure you're just looking out for me! Sadly, I'll probably have to back down from most of these items because I definitely went a little bid-crazy and I really need to spend the money on fixing/recovering my hard drive.

That sucks about the hard drive man, I have dealt with that issue all too often. I wouldn't worry about going bid crazy...Darkhelmet seems to have your best interests in mind lol

Heh, yeah, it really does suck. The worst part is that I planned on getting a new 1.5TB hard drive and backing up my entire system over the weekend, so now it really feels like a kick in the teeth. I have an older backup of my system, but it's missing all of the pictures from the first year of my son's life, which are kinda important to me as I'm sure you can imagine. I'm hoping I can replace the PCB and be good to go, but I have a feeling that the heads went bad, so I may have to look into a reliable recovery service that has no-interest financing. I'm super paranoid about them copying extremely personal/sensitive material, but I don't have the proper materials or environment, so I might just have to suck it up. Instead of getting Christmas presents, I'll probably just ask everyone to help pitch in for my hard drive recovery, which is a shame 'cause I was finally going to upgrade my dinosaur of a PC (which is why I want that video card).

ANYWAY, sorry about the mini-rant. Although this is super-duper important to me and will require most of my money, I'm still gunning for a few items 'cause there's some stuff here that I "need" for my collection.

You've got some awesome stuff in here, time to come out of lowball semi-retirement.. :D

Atelier Rorona LIMITED EDITION- SEALED!!! - $28

Metal Gear Solid 4 LIMITED EDITION w/ Metal Gear Saga DVD - $25

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise-SEALED - $24

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker LIMITED EDITION-SEALED - $12

Witcher 2--darkhelmet41290--$12

Final Fantasy 3- label is mint, dust cover only- $13

Spider Man Trilogy-SEALED--$14

ASUS VW193 19 inch LCD widescreen monitor-SEALED!!! - $20

Lol I may have gone a bit nuts, I overestimated the gtx550's power, so I won't be bidding any higher on that. Mistake on my part. I really do want the litho though.

I totally understand Zombie...I have a kid myself and would lose it if I lost his pics from when he was 1. I really hope on that alone that you are able to recover everything. On the brightside darkhelmet is throwing in the towel on the graphics card, quick throw a bid down!!! lol

I will have prizes for the top bidders listed when I get back home later on this afternoon

Back To the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy: watched once: Digital Copies unused - $10
Adam Fenix DLC code from Gears Limited Edition! - $2
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition - $3
Dragon Age Lithograph - $40

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']Tell you what zombie, if no one bids higher, I'll cover the difference between your last bid and mine. I really don't need the card it turns out.[/QUOTE]
Mighty kind of you to offer. But I don't think it'd be fair for you to spend money on something and get nothing out of it, so if nobody outbids you, I'd be willing to pay the full amount. It's still a good deal in my eyes and although it's not super powerful, it's a hell of a lot better than what I currently have.

Now, if only I could get that lithograph for no more than the current bid...

Haha, I'd be getting the $40 I would have blown on it because I was dumb enough to bid before looking at the benchmarks. The offer stands if your mind changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
updated!!

Zombie and Dark, whatever you guys work out is fine by me...If you want me to I can give Zombie your $55 bid as long as noone else here objects.

[quote name='cgxcswim']you have a couple of my bids wrong, 3D dot hereos should still be at $5 and no more heroes should be the one at $25[/QUOTE]

Fixed! my bad man, I am running on an hour and a half of broken sleep due to a terrible pain in my neck that came out of nowhere

bread's done
Back