LOWBALL OVER!INVOICES POSTED! Thanks to all that bid!

[quote name='dmdragon']Holy crap, 950 dollars for kung fu panda. I may have to clean those out of my best buy if it's worth that much :p[/QUOTE]
I WISH :p. fixed that typo and updated.

Excitebike - $2.50
banjo-tooie - $6.50
yoshis story - $6.50
kirbys super star snes - $6
kirbys dream land - $2.50
DC dead or alive 2 - $1

[quote name='buckythekat']what firmware is the PSP is currently updated to?[/QUOTE]
i honestly dont know, i haven't used it in a very long time except to test it. I dont know how to figure out the firmware, but i will figure it out if i can

Chrono Cross - $3.50
Castlevania - $2.50
Ninja Gaiden - $1.50
Double dragon - $1.50
Mario Paint - $3.00
Banjo-tooie - $7.50
XBOX official wireless adapter - $6.00

Howard -

xbox360.gif
sonic the hedgehog -$3

gc.gif
wario ware (disc only, hollywood video case) $2.50

Nes 2/Nes 101 system, no cords or controllers (works perfectly, regular nintendo ac/rf adapters and NES controllers work) $35

[quote name='MTgeek']i honestly dont know, i haven't used it in a very long time except to test it. I dont know how to figure out the firmware, but i will figure it out if i can[/QUOTE]

if you haven't messed with it in so long don't bother :bouncy: just wanted to be sure it hadn't been updated to the latest firmware or anything

kinda thinking I might not have the money to spare though so hoping someone will outbid me (seriously guys I only outbid the other guy by 50 cents) :roll:

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']wait I kinda want to bid on a psp but I dont see it on the lowball list ??[/QUOTE]

It's towards the bottom right above the guide's, I think the last bid was $45.50.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']wait I kinda want to bid on a psp but I dont see it on the lowball list ??[/QUOTE]
first thing above the guides

USB microphone for rock band, guitar hero, karaoke games $2

PS2: Eyetoy Play 2 (comes with eyetoy)- $2.50
PS2: Bully (case and disc only, may be able to find manual but no guarantees, black label)- $1.50
PS2: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (GH)- $1.50

The PSP system $46

I have been bidding a lot on your stuff so I hope I can use a MONEY ORDER , because I has no PayPal and I couldnt find what kind of payments you accepted : /

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']The PSP system $46

I have been bidding a lot on your stuff so I hope I can use a MONEY ORDER , because I has no PayPal and I couldnt find what kind of payments you accepted : /[/QUOTE]

i'm cool with money orders. i'm pretty lenient on payment methods, because its all $$ in the end :D

bread's done
Back