Lowball Preview Mostly Finished. Few More Items Tonight. Starts Wed or Thurs.

[quote name='skiizim']I'm surprised it still sells for a lot, I wish the game didn't get a reprint though:hot::hot::hot:. Still have 3 copies, good thing I only payed $15 a piece when I got them at TRU when it was rare, at least I can trade them into Amazon and recoup the cash I spent.[/QUOTE]

I flipped 3 copies just before the reprint. 2 sealed, 1 used.

That was a nice hefty profit :D

I'll do ZxT a favor, if the guide reaches close to or around $70, I'll ship a copy of DQ V to you!

EDIT: BTW, the games are Brand New, Sealed with the y-fold.

[quote name='skiizim']I'll do ZxT a favor, if the guide reaches close to or around $70, I'll ship a copy of DQ V to you![/QUOTE]

barring some last minute sniper i think your getting it for 40 bucks. Im not gonna bid when someone jumps in just to be an ass =P I'll get it later

[quote name='zegota']Fire Emblem 3DS - $2[/QUOTE]

Fire Emblem 3DS - 5990 yen cuz you know that's never getting released here.

Mega Man 8 - $2. Shameless last minute bid, but this shark smells blood T_T

I have no problem paying $40 for it, I've payed more for guides and like I said I'm doing a favor for a great CAG like ZxT.

stop-terrorism_banner_400-400.gif

Oh yeah and stop BIDDING!!!

[quote name='HakaHina']Aw come on

Resistance 2 CE - $41[/QUOTE]

sorry man, i let you have it! someone else jumped in, lol

[quote name='fwbweux']Fire Emblem 3DS - 5990 yen cuz you know that's never getting released here.

Mega Man 8 - $2. Shameless last minute bid, but this shark smells blood T_T[/QUOTE]

you really think so? I hope it comes out here. Dunno how the other games sold here in the US

Goddamn you guys are going to kill me... I have like 100 posts to go through :razz:

I am going to do it after the football game. So count on them in your inboxes by the morning with payment info and all that jazz. :D

Hah grats Haka. That would have been weak if his post went off a minute earlier

ungh.. scared to total what i spent. Looks like I won everything i bid on except for Legends and Resistance 2 which i ceded to other people that wanted them, and DQV guide which skiizim ganked. Not too bad i guess

[quote name='Kenshindono']you really think so? I hope it comes out here. Dunno how the other games sold here in the US[/QUOTE]

The last Fire Emblem game got Xenobladed. Nintendo of America seems to have washed its hands of RPGs for good, so don't get your hopes up.

@kenshin

He ganked it at a damn good price. One sold for $55 and another for $60. On sleazebay that is. My other 2 on ebay that I sold before were for $85 and $90 each. :D

[quote name='Kenshindono']Hah grats Haka. That would have been weak if his post went off a minute earlier
[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah, was sweating a bit there. I only noticed him when I came back to check on your guys' discussions

[quote name='reemer99']:whistle2:( congrats[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was fun bidding with you. Good luck next time ;)

Nice! Bowser's Inside Story! That and the copy of Super Mario Advance 4 I got makes two games I can scratch off my wife's wishlist!

Now if I could just get through MY freakin' backlog...

[quote name='fwbweux']The last Fire Emblem game got Xenobladed. Nintendo of America seems to have washed its hands of RPGs for good, so don't get your hopes up.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of the 3ds game (Full 3d, not amazing sprites or shitty 3d renders + Co-Op) and looking at the line up of 3ds software I'd say the chances are pretty good. That last DS game was...decent and got lost in the shuffle of DS software.

[quote name='fwbweux']The last Fire Emblem game got Xenobladed. Nintendo of America seems to have washed its hands of RPGs for good, so don't get your hopes up.[/QUOTE]

Damn, thats disheartening =( Im not a fan of Nintendo,b ut their America division really sucks ass. I love the fire emblem games. Ah well, just another reason not to bother with the 3DS i guess

[quote name='HakaHina']Lol yeah, was sweating a bit there. I only noticed him when I came back to check on your guys' discussions[/QUOTE]

glad you won it man!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Goddamn you guys are going to kill me... I have like 100 posts to go through :razz:

I am going to do it after the football game. So count on them in your inboxes by the morning with payment info and all that jazz. :D[/QUOTE]

Well i'll help you out. Go ahead and double check, i need to too since im not sure if i updated the notepad on some of the later bids as it went fast and furious, but this should be my damage

Dark spire (sealed) $13
Evolution Worlds (C) $5
Metroid Fusion (A) $19
Metroid Zero Mission (A)$31
Chrono Cross GH (Sealed) $12
Darkstalkers (B+) $11
Luminous Arc $15
Luminous arc 2 $12
Cubivore $33
Izuna bundle $41
Xenosaga III guide $16
Golden sun: lost age $26
Breath of fire IV $38
Super Mario Advance 4 (A) $16

$288 total

ouch. May be even higher if i didn't update the later bids properly, gotta double check

*edit* double checked and i had a couple written down wrong
Metroid Fusion (A) was won @ $19 not $21(think i was mixing the bids of that and zero when i wrote them down)
and
Luminous arc 2 was won @ $12 not 11.. so the total was 1 dollar cheaper at $288 from my notes and skimming the thread. I'll wait for the invoice tonight or tomorrow if Zxt doesn't get to it. Its probably a bitch to go through those bid wars near the end

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dancrane212']From the looks of the 3ds game (Full 3d, not amazing sprites or shitty 3d renders + Co-Op) and looking at the line up of 3ds software I'd say the chances are pretty good. That last DS game was...decent and got lost in the shuffle of DS software.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, wanted to check on something: was the link given wrong? I actually watched it now and i saw nothing about fire emblem. I couldn't fast forward or rewind, so it just played it for like 10 minutes but it was just Miyamoto talking about mario. It seems to be some live stream =P i was hoping to see fire emblem gameplay

this was the link
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nintendo3dsconference2011

i also googled 3ds and fire emblem but couldn't find any videos on it or anything

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@kenshin

He ganked it at a damn good price. One sold for $55 and another for $60. On sleazebay that is. My other 2 on ebay that I sold before were for $85 and $90 each. :D[/QUOTE]

yowza, shoulda double checked on that then. Last time i checked they went for around 40ish, didn't know they had shot up that much. Ah well, wasn't gonna get in a bid war with someone who was bidding just to screw me anyway

Everyone look over the OP or the 2nd post and make sure I made no errors.

Also be on the look out for the next lowball. I think it will be more boxed GBA and I might throw some shockers in there as well (rare guides) and the like. :D

yeesh, over 300 bucks with shipping. Alright, go ahead and check if it fits in the medium shipping box, but dont force anything. If it looks like its not gonna fit go ahead and go for the large box. I dont want those GBA boxes crushed or the guide being bent =P

hit me up with the final total once you have the shipping box sorted out via PM or something and i'll send the money right away. I may be gone for a good chunk of the day because i found out my grandmother went to the hospital today, but i should be back in the evening

Sorry, had to get to sleep last night. I was running on fumes from not much sleep the Sunday night. Silly Broncos fans- now I know why people in KC disliked you guys so much when I lived there. I'm sure it was all because of the late night lowballs ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']Fate decided!

Valkyrie Profile - $56[/QUOTE]

I kindof suspected this

[quote name='fwbweux']Grandia - $21[/QUOTE]

And that was just cold :cold:

Enjoy the games :D

SI

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Everyone look over the OP or the 2nd post and make sure I made no errors.

Also be on the look out for the next lowball. I think it will be more boxed GBA and I might throw some shockers in there as well (rare guides) and the like. :D[/QUOTE]

Your sealed Demikids Dark or GTFO.

[quote name='sterlingice']Sorry, had to get to sleep last night. I was running on fumes from not much sleep the Sunday night. Silly Broncos fans- now I know why people in KC disliked you guys so much when I lived there. I'm sure it was all because of the late night lowballs ;)

I kindof suspected this

And that was just cold :cold:

Enjoy the games :D

SI[/QUOTE]

Sorry T_T I try to be more honorable about not suddenly coming back right before the end, but Kenshindono outbid me on everything else I wanted so, sadly, you were a softer target, heh.

To be honest I went on Grandia just because I need a replacement manual for mine as it's a former rental and has a laminated manual. If you'd like my current copy in spite of the issues, I'd be happy to work something out with you at a price lower than what ZxT's copy went for. Just PM me!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Invoices will be sent later this afternoon/evening. I got called in to work for a few hrs[/QUOTE]

alrighty, ready to send the payment, just need to know the final total if you were able to get it in a medium box instead of the large one. Like i said if it looks like it wont work just go with the bigger one. Dont want to risk any of that stuff getting damaged

I'll check for a PM later tonight. Just wrapped up another lowball with Ash. Would be great to pay them both at the same time so my bank account can literally cry

Payment's sent...let me know if you have any issue.

And car accidents suck miserably. Got into one back in January and the car was totaled. What's important is you're around to talk about it.

Damn, that's harsh. :[ Doing alright? Last time I heard about a car accident, it was my brother getting hit head-on by some drunk. His heart got torn, but not all the way, and he somehow survived. I still kind of catch my breath when I hear about accidents now.

I'm fine physically as is the other person in the accident. More of a mental thing now. First accident i've been in to where it is my fault. :whistle2:(

Anyways I am gathering materials today and will try to get the first round of things out tomorrow/saturday. Absolute latest on Monday.

Glad to hear you're both okay. :] Don't hurry on my behalf, anyway. I've got games and life to keep me entertained while I'm waiting.

bread's done
Back